Chapter 7

Midoriya's POV

"Todoroki! This is delicious." I beamed.

He smiled a little, "I'm glad you like it."

His sister agreed. She had sat down with us while we ate, "Shoto makes some of the best things, doesn't he?" She had introduced herself as Fuyumi Todoroki.

"You like human food too?" I asked quietly, taking in another bite.

"Well yes, we don't need it but it does taste good."

I nod, finishing my bowl. I turn to Todoroki. "I-Is there a reason you haven't d-drank my blood? I've been here for t-three days now... don't get me wrong hah." I say nervously.

He looked bewildered. "I-"

I reached for my glass and take a big sip. It's burns my mouth and I drop the glass, it shatters onto the floor. "Hah! I'm sorry!" My body began to tremble in fear.

"Midoriya, are you alright?" Todoroki asks, his eyes showing concern.

"Y-yes..." I breathe, "I-it was really hot." I get up quickly and begin picking up the broken pieces of glass. Surely I'll be punished for this!

"Midoriya don't worry about the glass, I'll have someone else clean... it up... for you..." His voice slows.

I wince and clutched hand tightly. I pulled my hand to my chest as I scoot back. Blood flowed from my finger. Fuyumi tensed. "G-Get him out of here." She choked out, covering her mouth with a napkin. Todoroki flew out of his seat and ripped me from the floor, dashing with me in his arms.

"Ah! T-Todoroki!! I'm sorry..." I began tearing up. He didn't say anything, a conflicted look was across his face. "T-Todoroki... To-! Uff!" He pushed me against the bed, throwing himself onto me. "P-Please!! S-stop!!" He ripped my hand away, pulling my fingers apart.

"It's not deep..." He said quietly as he stared intensely at the blood oozing out from the cut. He edged his way closer, bringing my finger tip to his lips. I shut my eyes, assuming he was going to bite my wrist but he didn't, but he licked my finger tip then pulled my finger into his mouth completely and began sucking on it. My hand shook, my whole body trembled. I whimpered in fear.

He stopped and pulled away, a small strand of saliva connected my finger tip and his lips. "I-I'm sorry... I already told you, you don't need to be scared... just the blood. It got to me." He said. "It smelled even better than I thought it would..." He paused. "About earlier, you asked why I haven't bitten you yet. It's because I don't want to right now. I shouldn't need any other reason than that." He said shamefully.

"How do you eat then..?" I ask shyly, still shaking but flustered. "D-Don't you need blood everyday?"

He smiles softly, "No, don't worry yourself about it."

A/N: If you enjoyed this chapter, follow me and leave a like for more updates! Thanks so much for reading!