Chapter 23

Todoroki's POV

"Let me go!" I raged. "Where'd you take Izuku!?"

"Oh calm down, he's only getting what he deserves." Endeavor spat as he threw me into the room. I crashed onto the ground but was instantly on my feet. My skin boiled.

"Where. Is. IZUKU!" I gritted my teeth and stared at Endeavor.

"Todoroki?" It was Momo, she looked very concerned and confused. "What happened?"

"Touya and this bastard took Izuku away from me!"

"Shoto!" Endeavor yelled. "Quit acting like this, it's only one little insignificant human. You're lucky I don't report this little incident. Now calm down!" Momo tried to grab my hand but I snatched it away. "Now that I know the real reason you asked to delay the wedding, you two will be getting married this week!"

"What!?" I growled.

Momo blinked and looked at me with a panicky expression. "But, I'm so confused, what is going on? Why was Midoriya taken?"

My father looked at Momo as he pointed to me. "Why don't you ask him, I'm sure he'd love to tell you all about it."

Momo looked back at me. "He and Touya walked in on me and Izuku."

"And?"

My skin felt fiery. "I was kissing his neck."

She didn't react as bad but definitely went along as if she was surprised. "Todoroki." She gasped.

I glared back at my bastard of a father. "Are you happy now? Let me go to Izuku!"

"No! You are not leaving this room!" Endeavor yelled. "Forget you ever had that pathetic pet. How do you think your future wife feels after hearing this!?"

"Wha-" I was cut off by Momo.

"I don't want to marry Shoto!" She yelled over our arguing. "I don't want to marry him anymore!"

We both looked at her. "What do you mean Yaoyorozu?" Endeavor said, obviously irritated at her now. "Does that mean you'll marry Touya?"

"What? Touya?"

"Yes, the man who you were originally supposed to marry. He's returned home, he finally grew up."

"Well I-" She was cut off by the sound of screams, desperate cries filled the air faintly. Everyone froze.

I choked back my rage. "Izuku..." I bolted for the door but my father grabbed my arm.

"And where do you think you're going, Shoto? We're not done talking." Endeavor asked calmly as if he couldn't hear the screaming.

"Let me go." I gritted my teeth hard.

"Shoto, just forget about him. I'm sure he'll be dead any minute now anyways, just sit down-"

I turned my head and look at him slowly, I cocked my head to the side. I stared at him with an intense hatred as I continued to hear Izuku scream out in pain, shouting my name, begging for my help. "I said, LET ME GO!" Fire spread across my body and caught on to anything it could reach. Endeavor let go of my arm instantly, trying to put out the fire that had spread across his skin.

Shock came across my face. Where did this fire come from? I had no time to worry about it right now, I need to find Izuku. The door to the room practically melted away once I touched it and I sped off to the sound of screaming. My skin turned icy when I no longer heard Izuku crying out in pain. "Izuku please hang out a little longer! I'm coming!"