Chapter 6

Midoriya's POV

Later that night, it was quiet. Todoroki let me take another shower and he redid my bandages for me. "It looks like most of them are healing, but the newer ones are bruised."

Once I was cleaned up, I was given my last meal of the night. I ate alone, Todoroki was talking with his father again. He figured it would be in my best interest to stay away during their argument. Not that I minded, I didn't want to be in the same room as two angry vampires.

The soup and medicine had seemed to had helped me, I was feeling much better.

He told me to return to his room and wait for him there. I left the dining room and made my way back to his bedroom. The long halls confused me but I managed to get there in one piece.

I closed the door behind me, then walked to the bed. I felt so awkward, I wasn't used to this kind of treatment. It made me feel strange. Kacchan was the opposite of Todoroki. He is blood thirsty, Todoroki is compassionate. He was abusive, Todoroki is gentle.

I sighed into the comforter as I pondered on the questions I'd like to know the answers to and the questions I shouldn't ask. I was in deep thought when the door creaked open. I sat up and looked to see who it was. It was Todoroki, and he looked angry.

He said nothing as he tossed off his vest and crawled next to me. I started to say something when he pulled me closer to him tightly. My head was against his chest. His head rested on top of mine. I held my arms against his chest. "Get some rest," He said in a soft whisper, "We have plans tomorrow."

I guess I could ask tomorrow, there's no need to bother him anymore tonight, I closed my eyes and soon I was fast asleep.

I woke with a start, Todoroki wasn't there when I looked around. There was fresh set of clothes at the end of the monstrous bed. I inched out of the bed and grabbed the clothes, assuming they were for me, and headed to the bathroom. Moments later I came out fully dressed and ready to go. When I came back into the room, Todoroki was waiting for me. "You clean up quickly." He noted.

Today he wore a black suit, nothing too fancy but it made him look regal. His hair was neatly combed down.

I smiled softly.

"Take this." He said as he slipped a oversized black hoodie over my white T-shirt and adjusted the hood. "You need to stay warm, I can't have you getting sick on me again. It's going to be really cold out this morning and we have a lot of business to attend to."

I looked at him thankfully.

I ate and then we headed out. Todoroki was right, it was freezing cold, the moment I stepped outside, my breath turned cloudy. I pulled my hoodie up so it covered my face. A thick layer of snow covered the vast majority of what I saw, it was hard to think anyone would come out in such weather but I guess the cold doesn't bother vampires.

I followed him quickly to the limousine and jumped in. It was warm inside. Todoroki slid in next to me and buckled me up. I sat stiffly, sticking my hands between my legs to warm them up as I looked out the window.

Todoroki muttered some words to the driver and we began moving. He told me to stay in the car while he got out, he was only gone for five minutes at most each time we stopped. We were out for a while, maybe four hours.

"I'm glad we've gotten most of that taken care of," He sighed. "I'll have someone else deliver the last few invitations."

"A-Are you upset?" I asked.

He stiffened, "What do you mean?"

"Your f-father," I continued, "Is he forcing marriage onto you? Is that why you're having to send out invitations?"

His expression became relaxed. "No matter what happens, I'm not letting that marriage happen. My father doesn't care about what I want but he's going to be really upset when he finds out I didn't do what he asked of me, this is just to appease him for now." He put his hand on my head gently, "Don't worry about it, this shouldn't concern, you have enough on your plate with recovering from your injuries."

I looked down. I know he doesn't like this, but I just said okay and dropped the question.

"How about we go back home?" He beamed. "I have a nice recipe you'd enjoy."

"You cook..?" I asked puzzled, "W-Why? You don't need to though?"

"What can I say," he smiled. "It tastes good."

Bakugo's POV

"Katsuki!" My mother yelled, "You have a letter!"

I groaned angrily, pushing a passed out Kirishima off me. I exited my room and made my way to my mother.

"What!" I growled.

"You have a invitation to a ball." He said as she read my letter.

"Why are you opening my mail you old hag!?" I yelled, "And what stupid ball!? For who!?"

She smacked me over the head and told me to shut my mouth. "It's being held at the Todoroki estate in two months. Endeavor, on behalf of his son, Shoto Todoroki, is hosting a ball and you're going! That's the end of it!" She handed me the letter and I snatched it from her hands. "And you're taking Kirishima too, you haven't killed him yet have you!?"

"What does it matter to you!?" I snarled. "He's asleep!"

"Why don't you give him a break! You're gonna end up killing him too!"

I muttered underneath my breath and walked back into to room, closing the door behind me. Fuck this shit.

Kirishima laid on the bed where I left him, looking peaceful as his chest rose and fell slowly. His messy hair was spooled out across the pillow, and his hand rested on his chest.

I climbed back onto my bed, propping myself up on my arm. I stared at him intensely. His lips were apart slightly. I reached out and touched his bottom lip with my fingers softly, my face reddened slightly as I pulled back and turned away. Stupid Kirishima, stupid pretty human.

A/N: If you enjoyed this chapter, follow me and leave a like for more updates! Thanks so much for reading!