Chapter 1

"Come here, Deku." A male voice commanded in a irritated tone.

He walked over to the bed. Bruises and bite marks covered his body. His body shivered in fear as he looked at the ground and waited for further instructions. The male grabbed a hold of Deku's neck, throwing him onto his stomach, knocking the wind out of his lungs. He cried out in fear.

"AHH! Let go of me!" Deku shrieked as he struggled against the bigger male. Tears started to form in his eyes as he screamed and kicked.

"Shut up! I didn't ask you to speak you damn human!" He grabbed Deku's wrist, pinning him to the bed easily with inhuman strength. His other arm was stuck against his own body and the other males leg. The bigger male looms over Deku, his heart beating faster. He rips Deku's shirt off his shoulder, tearing the fabric. "You're so annoying! Why won't you shut up already!?"

He turns his head to glance at the male slightly, his sight blurry from tears, as he smiles viciously. Deku's eyes grow wider, "Kacchan!" Deku screams as he penetrates his neck. He grasp the bed sheets, screaming and thrashing about, till his energy subsides. The world starts to fade into darkness.

The bigger male rises and wipes away the blood from his lips. He stares at the boy beneath him carelessly. Blood flows from his bite onto the silky bed. "You're so weak. Least now I'm finally done with you."

~

Midoriya's POV

It's so dark... so cold. I open my eyes slowly. It's snowing... so peaceful. I shiver against the cold snow. I wore only a large, torn, white T-shirt, stained with blood, and a thin pair of dirty socks. The snow where my head lay, was wet with blood. What happened..?

"Over here, I smell blood." I hear someone say. I turn my head and notice two men, clearly they aren't human. I start to panic. Run, is all I can tell myself as I try to stand but my knees buckle and I fall into the snow. I'm too weak to walk. I crawl to a nearby bush and try to hide, hoping they don't notice me.

I look frantically for the men again but do not see them.

"Mmmmm!!!!!!" I claw at the hands that now covered my mouth.

"I found where the blood was coming from." The person behind me spoke, another man shows up. They found me, where's Kacchan?! What's going on?! "It's only a kid, what should we do?"

"We could kill him." One of them suggest. "Who's gonna care about one kid anyways? He looks half dead already."

"That's fine with me. Couldn't hurt." My muffled screams become louder against his hands. He hoists me up, grabbing my body tightly. My head was pushed back against his chest, his hand still over my mouth, his other arm around my waist. I kick the air as I try to get away but I don't have the energy to keep struggling. "Now be nice and stop crying, it will be over soon."

"What do you two think you're doing?" A female voice shouts. "You know that's not what we were told to do, Monoma. Search and deliver, not kill."

"You're no fun Kendo, you take the brat then." He let go of me and I fall into the snow at his feet, coughing.

I flinch as she approached but she still proceeds to pick me up. It was easy since I'm small for my age. I'm too exhausted to try to get away again. Even if I could get away, I wouldn't get far. I stare at the girl with hazy eyes, she was a red head from what I could make out in the darkness. "Let's take him back with us, I didn't expect to actually find anyone today. Someone's bound to buy him."

I say nothing as I'm carried. I figure it's best to just go with it, I don't know what's going on or who they are, or where Kacchan is and why was I passed out in the snow? I don't know what they plan to do with me, they said something about buying me... I certainly don't want to die. I shiver as they walk.

"What do you think we should do with him?" Asks the male who the girl called Monoma.

"I don't know." The girl tells him. "Better hurry though, it's clear he's lost some blood and is freezing. We're already low."

Low on what I wonder.

After an hour of being carried, I'm put into a car. I start to panic, "Where are you taking me?" I squeak.

"Just shut up, sit down and be grateful we haven't killed you." Monoma tells me as he stares at me hungrily.

I obey and keep quiet the rest of the way. The car stops but I don't know where I am, it's too dark to see out the windows. The three people who put me here got out and I was alone. Moments later, a different person opens the door next to me and rips me out of the car, causing me to yelp, not giving me a chance to catch myself. I stumble over myself as I'm led into a dark building where I'm thrown into a dark room. The door slammed shut behind me. I heard the locking of the door and footsteps recede.

The only light in the room came from the outside the door. The room was small, there was no floor, just cold dirt underneath me. The walls were made of stone. I huddled myself in the far corner as I started to cry. My body trembled with fear as the cold air surrounded me. Where's Kacchan and why is this happening to me? I don't remember anything. I don't understand...

My cries lasted for hours before I gave out in exhaustion and hunger.

A/N: If you enjoyed this chapter, follow me and leave a like for more updates! Thanks so much for reading!