Chapter 12

Midoriya's POV

I quickly made my way to Todoroki's bedroom and eased the door closed. It had been just as we had left it except for the fire place. The fire had completely burned out.

I took a deep breath and sighed, sliding onto the floor on Todoroki's side of the bed. I ran my fingers through my hair thoroughly. Something must be up, I didn't expect Todoroki to send us away or agree with her anyway, especially since he's worried about the situation entirely. They seemed nice enough though.

Ugh, what's wrong with me? Ever since I was brought here, everything's been so unusual. Todoroki isn't like the others... he treats me like an actual person and not some pet that he can have his way with. He really is a strange vampire.

I sat and waited for Todoroki to return but it felt like I had been sitting here for hours. At some point in the middle of waiting, I had dozed off unintentionally.

I awoke to see Todoroki inches from my face, I flinched due to his unexpected closeness. His hands were on my shoulders, gently shaking me awake. He had a lament expression across his face. "Oh, T-Todoroki, you're back!"

"Yes... are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm okay."

He rose up and held his hand out. I reached out and took it, he pulled me up then instantly pushed me backwards and I fell onto the soft bed. "Todoroki..!?" I yelped. He looked at me fiercely as he crawled onto me. "Todoroki.?" He reached for my hands and held them against the sheets. His hair fell downwards as he looked into my wide and shaky eyes.

"We came to an agreement."

"O-oh?" I gulped. "That's good to hear."

He pulled himself up with a deep breath and took me with him. He inched closer and pushed me into the center of the bed before I fell into the mound of pillows. "This is better than the floor, is it not?"

"Y-yes."

He smiled softly and collapsed onto my chest and began nuzzling his nose into my neck.

"We will be meeting again tomorrow night, you can stay at this one. We agreed it would be easier to discuss it without you two there this time."

"Oh, I understand."

"Mhm." His eyes were closed as he rested his head. "Your wounds look like they are healing up quite nicely."

"You think? Heh- t-they don't hurt very much anymore."

"I'm glad they weren't infectious given your circumstances beforehand."

"Me too."

Kirishima's POV

I hit the bed with a thud, Bakugo towered over me, looking irritated as ever. It was cute. "Why can't you just act like a damn human!? What's wrong with you!?" He growled.

"What do you mean? I am?" I smiled.

"That! I'm taking about that!" He was pissed.

His crimson eyes stared into mine. My face heated up. "You're pretty when you're angry." I grinned.

He looked bewildered before snapping again. "What!? What's that supposed to mean you shitty little human!? Wipe that smirk off of your face! I'll kill you!"

"You look cute when you're all mad at me." I told him.

"Oh yeah!? What am I when I'm not mad then!?" His face was slight red as well as he grinned discreetly.

"So hot..." I smiled brightly. "And I know you wouldn't kill me anyways. You know you like me."

He looked at me with wide eyes and frustration. "What am I going to do now?"

I reached up, grabbed his collar and pulled him down towards me. Our lips connected before he abruptly grabbed my shirt and slammed me hard on to the bed, knocking the breathe out of me. "What the HELL!?" He spat. His eyebrows knotted as he looked at me furiously.

"Nnhhh..." My vision went fuzzy for a moment. "I-I don't know what I was thinking." I trembled nervously. Oh no, what have I done? My head was throbbing.

His anger faded into annoyance. He let go of my shirt and grabbed my face and roughly smashed our lips together. My eyes widened with shock as he kissed me. He broke away and turned his head, his hand covered his face. I could see his eyes looking at me, his face was red. "Happy?" He said in a sappy bitter way.

Blood rushes into my face, I couldn't think. I just stared at him with astonishment and nodded with a big grin. I felt so giddy.

A/N: If you enjoyed this chapter, follow me and leave a like for more updates! Thanks so much for reading! OMG IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND EXTREMELY DELAYED CHAPTER AHHH!!!