Chapter 22

Midoriya's POV

"Shoto?" I stared up at him. He grabbed the back of my head and pressed his lips gently against mine. His hands gripped my waist tightly.

"Midoriya..." He flipped me over onto the bed and towered over me. He kindly smiled and began kissing my neck. I turned my face away, I felt his hands slide along my waist. I gazed into his eyes softly.

But my heart dropped and my blood ran cold when we heard the bedroom door slam open, hitting the wall with such force it bounced back. "Shoto!" It was Endeavors enraged voice.

"What'd I tell you?" An unfamiliar voice sneered happily.

"What is going on here?!" Endeavor yelled. At this point we had both bolted up. Shoto was instantly standing at the edge of the bed angrily, his teeth were gritted and his fists clenched tight. I scooted back against the bed frame, holding my knees close to my beating chest. I couldn't stop trembling, this overwhelming fear built up inside me.

Behind Endeavor was a man I'd never seen before, he looked even scarier than Kacchan. He had black hair, and more burn marks than I could count. His cold eyes pierced me like daggers. I tried to swallowed my nerves.

"Ever heard of knocking!?" Shoto growled bitterly before gasping. "T-Touya?"

The man laughed. Shoto's brother? "Yeah, but it's Dabi now." Shoto instinctively stood in front of me, blocking the view of Endeavor and the man who called himself Dabi. Before my eyes caught up with me, Dabi was next to me. "Well if it isn't your little pet." He grabbed my face and pulled me up.

"Get away from him!" Shoto yelled but Endeavor stopped him with ease.

"Shoto! Have you no sense!?" Endeavor raged at his son. "How could you do this to Yaoyorozu!? You are a disgrace to the Todoroki family name!" He looked up from his son, who was trying to remove himself from his father's grip, to me. "Do whatever you want with him. I don't care."

"No! Let go of him!" Shoto yelled.

"With pleasure." Dabi said as he grabbed me and pulled me over his shoulders.

My mind was racing. I was screaming for Shoto to help me, Shoto yelled after me too. Dabi carried me far below the mansion, into a cell and locked the cell door behind him. It was cold and dark. He threw me down onto the cold stone floor, my head his the hard surface. The air left my lungs. Tears streaked down my face, I tried to scurry away but he grabbed my legs and yanked me back. "Let me go!" I cried, but it only pissed him off because I earned a slap to the face. My cheek burned. I propped myself against the floor on my elbows.

"Shut it! I didn't tell you to beg yet." He smiled at me with a sadistic expression as he gripped my face again. I grabbed his arms as he started pulling me up to my knees. I tried removing his fingers but that only made his grip tighten. I whimpered at the pain. He tilted my head back and forth. "What to do, what to do... ah hah!" He let go of my face and grabbed my wrists. "I'm going to show you what happens when a little pet like yourself decides to become buddy buddy with a vampire."

Please Shoto, help me!

He chained my wrists together and my wrists flew up, pulling my body up fast. My feet barely touched the ground. This hurt really bad. More tears followed down my cheeks. "Try to save some tears for the real fun." He laughed.

My body wouldn't stop trembling no matter how hard I tried. Shoto will come for me I know it! I shut my eyes tightly. I screamed out in pain as something sharp slashed across my back. No, not sharp. I couldn't finish my thoughts before I felt more pain flash across my back, ripping the cloth in half and streaking my skin over and over again. I screamed Shoto's name. "Shoto isn't coming for you, but I do enjoy the screaming." He whispered into my ear. "So, please continue."

I could feel my blood streaking down from the slashes in my back. The room was spinning again. Kacchan and now this lunatic. I felt my torn, blood soaked shirt being ripped off of me. He grabbed my sides, his fingers dug into my skin painfully. I yelped. I could feel him licking the blood, it felt like pins and needles. "Now I understand." He raised himself to my shoulders, his mouth was covered in my blood. "Why Shoto takes such good care of you." He sneered. "You're too delicious to be shared with anyone else. He has to be careful with such a treat like you."

My eyes widened as he bit into my shoulder. I screamed and thrashed. No no no, not again! "It hurts! Stop! It hurts!! Please stop!!"

He raised his head. "I like when you beg me to stop." He licked his bloody lips. "Beg some more for me." He bit into my other shoulder more painfully. I could hear him gulping down large amounts of my blood.

My screams echoed throughout the cell. My vision tunneled but I forced myself to stay awake. I went limp after too much blood had left my veins. It was all I could do to stay conscious. I could feel my blood running down my body, it hit the floor loudly.

"Don't die on me yet, I haven't even had fun yet." His laughter filled the cell. "I want to hurt you while my dear little brother watches, unable to help you. The look of despair across is face as I kill you will be truly wonderful!"

Shoto please hurry, it hurts so much. Help me.

A/N: If you enjoyed this chapter, follow me and leave a like for more updates! Thanks so much for reading! ÒwÓ