Chapter 9

Midoriya's POV

"It was so cold outside." I shivered as I walked back inside the huge mansion.

"Sounds like someone could use a hot cocoa to warm themselves up with." Todoroki said as he began taking my scarf off. "How about you go on back to the room and get a warm shower, you're skin is ice cold. I knew we stayed out there too long." He frowned.

"Y-yes, Todoroki." I went along to the room and did what he asked. The warm water hit against my shoulder blades, relieving tension they gathered. I found a clean set of clothes laying on the bed, quickly putting them on.

"You're never going to get warm in just those." I turned around, Todoroki smiled and proceeded to remove is hoodie and hand it to me. "Put this on."

I took the hoodie from him and slipped it on. It smelled just like him. He grabbed the cocoa that he had sat down and handed it to me as well. "Thank you."

He nodded then climbed into bed. He patted the bed between his legs. I crawled into bed and sat where he told me. He held my mug while I got situated before handing it back to me. Then he proceeded to pull the comforter around us and rested his chin on my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

Even with the small gestures, I still had a terrible feeling in the pit of my gut and I was dredging it. I drank the cocoa slowly, but still finished it before I had realized it.

"Are you done?" He asked.

"Yes." He took the cup, he reached over and sat it on one of the bedside tables before returning to hold me. "Todoroki?"

"Hm?" He hummed, keeping his eyes closed.

"A-Are you..." I hesitated, my body trembled slightly even though I wasn't cold anymore. "Aren't you t-thirsty too?" He sighed, picking his head up and looked at me. "Ahhh, uh, well... last night you said... and I just assumed..." I gulped.

He chuckled. "Midoriya."

"Yes... T-Todoroki...?" My voice was shaky.

He looked at me and smiled softly. "Will you allow me to..." I nodded knowingly, shutting my eyes. He held my hand as he pulled my hoodie down. "I promise I'll be quick." He whispered.

He licked my neck slowly before piercing my skin. I winced. It hurt at first but instantly it started feeling good. I expected extreme pain as usual. Instead, my entire body felt like it was on fire, but it didn't burn. My face heated up so much, my vision was fuzzy from blush and it was hard to breathe. I huffed with pleasure. I closed my eyes and leaned back against Todoroki more. "To...doroki ..." I huffed repeatedly, my eyes fluttered. He lifted his head slightly and licked the blood forming from the bite marks away till it stopped. I was still leaned back against Todoroki, panting. "Todo...roki..." I huffed. "What..."

"You taste so sweet." He nuzzled my cheek. "You're going to be a little intoxicated for a while. I might have over done it a little." He frowned.

I closed my eyes again and tried to steady my breathing. "I've never felt like this before. K-Kacchan never did that... when he..." I replied sleepily as the world faded to darkness.

The next morning when I woke up, bandages were wrapped around my neck. Todoroki was playing with my hair and holding me. Somehow I had managed to be on top of him, my head rested on his chest. "How do you feel?"

I didn't really feel anything different, "I feel alright, I'm still a little warm though."

"Are you in any pain?" I shook my head. "That's a relief. You're body temperature should be back to normal in a an hour or two."

"W-What did you do to me?" I asked. "I felt all warm and fuzzy, like I was burning alive but I wasn't."

"I'm guessing that was the first time you've experienced that." He replied, rubbing my cheek. "While I was drinking your blood, I was also pumping a chemical, my venom, into your bloodstream that numbs the pain. I hope it didn't hurt too bad."

"Only at first." I admit.

"Well that part couldn't be helped much." He ran his other hand through my hair again. "You worried me when you passed out on me like that, I thought I might have overdone it."

"No,  no, it wasn't that, it's just that stuff made me so tired, everything was so fuzzy, I just fell asleep." I said. "I actually feel great, surprisingly. Usually I feel so worn out and tired, my body aches."

"That's what you would be feeling right now if I hadn't of numbed the pain." He told me. "Usually it's not used which I think is just cruel, well more cruel..." I looked into his mixed eyes as he spoke. I didn't realize how beautiful his heterochromia was. They sparked. "What is it?"

"It is cruel but I don't mind." I replied sheepishly, smiling. "You kept your promise. That's all that really matters to me."

"What do you mean?"

"For not hurting me. I'm not hurting because you cared enough about me." I tightened my grip around his waist and hugged him.

He paused for a moment before speaking again. "Yeah." He sighed happily, lowering his head and unexpectedly planting a kiss on my neck, "I do."

A/N: If you enjoyed this  they chapter, follow me and leave a like for more updates! Thanks so much for reading!