Chapter 8: London Adventure.

It took almost all morning and well into the afternoon for the three blinders to finally make it to the London mansion of Bethany Solomons. When they pulled up to the house, the boys stood in shock. James turned to his friends. "What did you say your friends family did for a living?" He questioned helping Dot out of the car.

"Oh, um. They're bakers. They own a large bakery in London." She half lied to them. Yes, technically Mr. Solomons owned a said 'bakery'. But bread was not what was coming out of it. Never the less, Beth and Dot made a pack that neither of their families could know either of their last names, rivalries and all. Even though Mr. Solomons had no idea who the Shelbys were, he probably would within the next few years. And if they ended up on his bad side, Dot did not want him knowing his enemies had already been in his house.

The three made their way to the door, knocking loudly. A maid met them at the door, "Hi, I'm Dot. I called earlier about visiting with Bethany Somes." The maid nodded her head and led the them to the bar. All of the staff had been told before hand that they were to use the fake last name given to Beth so to not tip off the boys that accompanied Dorthea. Suddenly the doors to the room flew open and the dark haired woman strutted through them.

"Dorthea!! Damn i knew i had good style." Beth gawked at the girl. They both embraced each other in a hug. Stepping back, Beth admired Dot in the dress she had picked for the brunette. "Come on Dotty. Give me a spin." Dot giggled as she spun in a circle for her friend.

"Beth I'm so happy to see you. Let me introduce you to our dates for tonight." She whispered in her friends ear as the hugged again. They walked over to the boys who were watching them from the bar. "Beth, this is James and Lucas. Boys this is Beth." She shook each of their hands, looking them up and down as if she was sizing them up to fight.

"I call dibs on this one." She yanks Lucas towards her and they begin to make their way to the front door.

"Well Jesus, guess you're stuck with me tonight." Dot smirked at James.

"Not to be over dramatic, but I think I've got the prettiest date tonight." He said as he held his arm out, Dot grabbing onto him at the gesture.

Stopping at the entrance, Beth spoke to one of the maids. "Tell my father not to wait up for me. I think I might be having a little slumber party of my own tonight." She turned to Lucas, winking at him, his face becoming a beet red color making James and Dot laugh.

The three piled into the car, the boys in the front and the girls in the back. Ready to paint the town.

They arrived at the club about thirty minuted later. Beth lead the four of them straight through the bouncer and into a secluded part of the club. "My father owns this club." She told the confused men.

"Damn, how rich are you?" Lucas asked looking around the club.

"Filthy." Beth spoke back, looking him straight in the eyes. Lucas smirked at her. "Come on lover-boy. I want a dance." Beth drug Lucas out of the snug and onto the dance floor.

"Would you like a drink?" James asked Dot.

"Why, that would be nice my good sir." Dot spoke in a posh accent, making James laugh. They made their way over to the bar, ordering their drinks and making their way back to the snug.

"So ho exactly did you meet someone like Beth?" James questioned while watching Lucas and Beth spin in circles, laughing.

"I use to come to London to get away from the hustle of everything. I'd come down about once a month. About my fourth time coming down here, Beth approached me while I was eying some suits. We talked, she took me to her home. The rest is history." Dot took a sip of her gin.