Chapter 36: Everybody in the club.

I know it's not the right time skip in the series but i changed it up a bit so just go with it.

1 year later.

About thirty yards from the gravesite stood two people, dressed in black watching everyone leave in a hurry from the funeral that had just been finished. They watched everyone leave in their fancy cars, standing by their own fancy car just out of site from the others.

"I'll be just a moment, Ollie." She spoke, moving from her watching position. She walked over to the grave, standing over it.

Freddie Thorne
1890-1921
Brother, Son,
Husband, Father,
Friend

"Some friend you are for leaving us in this shithole, Freddie." Dorthea spoke, looking at his grave.

"I didn't think you'd show. You know with the whole in hiding thing." Ada spoke, walking up next to her sister.

"I couldn't not come to your husband's funeral, Ada." She hugged her sister. "How's Karl?"

"He doesn't understand. Just cries for his dad." Ada sighed. Dorthea threw her arm around her younger sister. She hated seeing her in such a time as this.

"Haven't seen you in almost a 3 years."

"It's been a long 3 years to say the least."

"Come over for tea sometime, we can catch up." Ada smiled sadly.

"Don't think that's a good idea, now that our brothers breathe down your neck." Dorthea moved back towards her car.

"They still don't know where you are?" Ada questioned, amused at their brothers' cluelessness.

"Not that I know of. For all I know they gave up."

"They wouldn't do that, you're their favorite."

"Not where we left things."

Reaching the car, still out of earshot, Dorthea turned to Ada.

"So," ada said nodding towards Oliver. "What is he?" Ada smirked.

"I don't know that I'm ready to tell yet. Still gotta have some secrets." Dorthea smirked

"Mmhh, that's how little Karl's are made, Dotty." Ada smiled.

"Shut up." Dorthea smiled back, shoving her playfully.

"It was nice seeing you." Ada said, hugging her again.

"You too, little Ade."

"Let me know about that tea though." She smiled. Ada nodded as the door shut between the two.

"You didn't tell her?" Ollie questioned.

"They don't need to know yet." Picking at her fingernails, she thought of the many reasons why she didn't want to tell her family.

He patter her leg, starting the car and beginning their trip back to Camden Town. As Soon as the car started, she reached for her necklace that sat with a small Emerald on it, and a diamond ring.