Chapter 25: The Wedding

"Shhhh, Finn. You'll wake them up!"

"Tommy will have a cow when he hears about this one."

Opening one eye, Dot was faced with her little brother making kissy faces at his best friend as they giggle about the scene before them. Not in a remembering mindset, Dot closed her eyes and groaned at the two boys in front of her.

"Finn Shelby go bother someone else." She mumbled as she rolled over, landing on something firm, and...sweaty?

Shooting her eyes open, she saw the scene that her brother had walked in upon. Two naked people laying in bed together. It was exactly what it looked like.

"Finn, get out." She spoke softly to her brother as she pulled the covers up to her neck making sure she was covered.

"Ohhh, Dea I'm going to be leaving. Leaving to tell Tommy!" He yelled as he sprinted out of the room, Isaiah trailing behind him.

This morning at 7 when Thomas Shelby woke, he went to wake his siblings to tell them they were meeting with the Lees today. First he stopped in Arthur's room, then Finn's, and finally heading to Dorthea's only to find a made bed, no Dot. Curious as to where she would be at this hour considering she was not a morning person, Tommy sent Finn to find her. On his way to the stables, figuring that's where he would find her, he ran into his best friend Isaiah Jesus who had a very big secret to spill to his friend. As the two made their way to the Jesus household, Finn and Isaiah found the Shelby sister, naked and in bed with the oldest Jesus brother. Connecting the dots, the two boys could only come up with one conclusion.

As Dot hurried to get dressed back into her suit, James rolled over in the bed and sleepily spoke to Dot.

"Dotty, why are you making so much ruckus? It's too early in the bloody morning." James groaned as he kept his eyes closed.

"Because our little brothers were just in here and they know that last night I slept with you, James. And now Finn and Isaiah are on their way to tell Thomas. And if that happens, you will no longer be able to do what we were doing last night!" Dot whisper yelled at him as the realization hit him. Jumping out of bed, he too hurried to get his clothes on to race after the younger siblings.

Almost all but falling down the stairs the two found Finn and Isaiah being interrogated by Jeremiah for why they were making so much noise so early in the morning.

"Mr. Jesus, I'm sorry but we have to go!" Finn turned to the door as he saw his sister and now probable future brother-in-law race out after him and Isaiah.

As they raced through Small Heath, Finn Shelby and Isaiah Jesus ran for their lives to find Thomas Shelby. The two being followed by the peaky princess and her body guard, they made their search even faster. Assuming they'd still be at the house, that's where Finn went to look first.

Busting through the front door, Finn found Aunt Pol and Tommy sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast and going over the day's event.

"Oi! Break my door down I'll break you legs Finn Shelby!" Tom yelled at his youngest brother.

"Tommy! You'll never guess what we just found!" Finn spoke, pointing between him and Isaiah.

"Dea and James!" Isaiah started.

"Isaiah Jesus, if you want your brother to live, you won't finish that sentence." Polly spoke, eyeing to two children.

"FINN SHELBY!" Dorthea yelled as she ran through the door followed by a quickly dress Jesus.

"Dorthea, what are you yelling for, ey? Finn was just telling me a story about you two." Tommy pointed between the two as he then pointed to the chairs. "Sit." The two complied.