1

Sangyeon was over the moon. he could finally meet his sister after long 14 years. Sangyeon's parents died when he was 8 years and his sister was 4 years old only. And they were put up at the adoption center.

Sangyeon and his sister got adopted into different houses and were separated. Sangyeon, fortunately, got adopted by kind people who could not have their own child and treated Sangyeon as their own.  He now lives with 5 Other guys and was the oldest among them. "Hyung, are you sure it's your sister?" Asked Juyeon."Well, I have to see. She and I have this birthmark around our hand." Sangyeon said showing his birthmark to juyeon.

"Mr. Kim are you sure she lives here?" Sangyeon asked the agent who was there during both of their adoptions. " Yes," The agent replied and Sangyeon could not believe his eyes.

The house was Shabby looking from the picture.  'how the hell did they let her get adopted into this kind of family.' Sangyeon thought. "Well let me take you there," Mr. Kim said. and Sangyeon nodded.

OkAlthough ,the information of the adoptive parents remains confidential,the old man felt bad for Sangyeon. That was the reason the old man decided to help him.

.

.

.

"Saemi-ah come here." Saemi's mother said sitting on the chair of the wooden table. Saemi went near her mother and sat beside her.

" I have good news for you, my dear." Saemi's mother said. Seami's adoptive mother was a kindhearted lady. They were once rich but their money was taken away because of her adoptive dad's corruption.

" Mom, what it is?" Saemi asked anticipating. "Your birth brother is coming to take you," Saemi's  mom said "My what?" Saemi asked not believing her ear. Saemi forgot her times in the orphanage due to a car accident which happened after Sangyeon got  adopted .

" You are going to live with your brother," Her mother said and at that moment  they heard a bell on the door ."Saemi-ah come here your brother is here."Saemi's mother said yelling.

"Mom is Jonghan Oppa here?" Saemi said coming out of her room.  but she stopped in her tank once she saw that it wasn't Jonghan. "Mom who is this and why are you calling this person my brother?" Saemi asked

" Saemi-ah I am your brother, Sangyeon," Sangyeon said taking a step toward his younger sister.

"Look I know this might sound absurd but  I have proof." Sangyeon said as he knew Saemi's condition and blamed himself for not taking care of his younger sister. When he promised to do so.

" look it's us" Sangyeon said showing her a picture of them when Sangyeon was 6 and Saemi was 2. Saemi couldn't believe her eyes. She looked between her mother and her newfound brother.

"Look you have this birthmark right." Seungyeon said pointing towards her birthmark. "I have them too," Sangyeon said showing her birthmark