59

Hyunjae was now at the Yeo mansion waiting for Mr. and Mrs. Yeo.

(Flashback)

Hyunjae was thinking if he should butt in and tell them but he was confused and shocked but he decided to  talk anyways."Hyung  I know Mr. Yeo." Hyunjae said and everyone was shocked." He is my dad's friend." Hyunjae explained. "Then Hyunjae-ah Can  you go and talk to them? "Sangyeon asked and Hyunjae nodded.

(end of flashback)

 "Hyunjae-ah" Hyunjae heard Mr. Yeo saying. "Oh ajjussi," Hyunjae went and greeted the old man. "Chanmi really praised you. Thank you for taking care of my daughter" Mr. Yeo said. "Ajjussi can I ask you something "Hyunjae asked. "Of course you can," Mr. Yeo said smiling. "Did you found Chanmi on the back of _____ river?" Hyunjae directly asked which made Mr. Yeo shocked. "What what are you saying? why would  I find my daughter on a riverbank?" Mr. Yeo said "Chanmi said she was in an accident? "Hyunjae asked. "She indeed was in an accident which happened because of our driver. nothing else." Mr. Yeo said. They can't blame Mr. yeo though he has once lost his daughter and found his daughter in Saemi. He didn't. want to lose her again.

"Ajjussi please tell me the truth The girl that drowned that day means a lot to me. I-i loved her an-and she died before my eyes and I couldn't save her," Hyunjae said now on his knees tears slipping down his face.Mr Yeo sighed He was wondering if he should tell the truth to this poor fellow. He also loved his wife very much and couldn't imagine what would he do without her. He also remembered his wife telling him to find her family and tell them the truth.

"Hyunjae-ah get up" Mr. Yeo said. He took  a deep sigh and started to speak. " You were right Hyunjae-ah" Mr. Yeo said .Hyunjae after talking to Sangyeon  knew that  this was true so he had expected it anyways."We found her at ___ river bank and took her in as our own daughter Chanmi. Real Chanmi died the year before. And we didn't want  another child to  suffer like my daughter" Mr Yeo said tears skipping his eyes. "She  couldn't remember anything when she gained  conscious. so we didn't force her to remember" Mr. Yeo said. Hyunjae was about to say something but they heard a loud bang . when they saw it was Chanmi "Chanmi-ah let me explain" Mr yeo said going near her but she backed off. "chanmi-ah wait" Mr yeo went after her. 

hyunjae knew  Chanmi or Saemi must be confused so he decided to call Younghoon.hyunjae called Younghoon and told him about everything. "Ok i was done with my shoot anyways " Younghoon said and ended the call. to be honest Younghoon didn't even had the chance to be surprised.

hyunjae was worried he called  Sangyeon to tell what happened and Sangyeon was both happy and worried. hyunjae then went outside and saw that Mr Yeo was panting heavily. "Ajjussi i will go and find her don't worry" Hyunjae said

Chanmi took a bus  and was going  to Jeju she doesn't know why she was going but she was crying.' if  they were going to hide it they should have hidden it well. My family what happened to them'  Chanmi thought 

(Time skip)

it has been a few hours that Chanmi arrived in Jeju. she was walking  by the side of the beach. then she decided to sit. 

"finally  i found you" Chanmi heard someone saying