35

Tears were streaming down Saemi's eyes she went to the classroom she was about to enter the classroom but she stopped in her tracks. She saw Hynjae and Ria kissing and she ran off. Without saying  anything to anyone she went home

(A Few minutes ago)

Hyunjae came back to his class from his club activities after lunch. since now it was P.e class all the students were in the ground. the door opened revealing Ria. "What do  you want?" Hyunjae asked annoyed. "Lee hyunjae when did you become so nerdy?" Ria asked. "Well that makes you sexier," Ria said. "What do you want?" Hyunjae asked "I want you," Ria said and cupped Hyunjae's cheeks. Before Hyunjae could even say anything Ria kissed him. Hyunjae became paralyzed for few seconds but pushed Ria away.

(Present time)

Sangyeon was shocked to see his sister home at that time. Her eyes were red from all the crying. "Ya are you ok?" Sangyeon asked concerned ."Oppa"Saemi went and hugged her brother tightly while crying. Saemi doesn't know for which reason she was crying. For getting bullied or from seeing Hyunjae kiss another girl. Sangyeon just stayed there hugging Saemitightly. he thought she needed time.

"Should I call Jacob?"Sangyeon asked once Saemi calmed down a bit. "No Oppa it's ok. I want to sleep" Saemi said and Sangyeon nodded. "Ok go and take a rest I will make something for you," Sangyeoin said 

Saemi came back to her room and plopped down on her bed.' what was I even thinking' Saemi thought to herself. Saemi then took out her phone and saw that Chan was calling her.she then saw that she had 3 missed calls from Younghoon and 4 missed calls from Hyejin. She decided to call Chan. "Ya, where are you! why weren't you picking up your phone?" Chan asked. At that time Chan sounded like Saemi's dad."Ah sorry I wasn't feeling well so I went home" Saemi said liying.