55

Hyunjae was shocked by the sudden hug but he decided to calm her down so he hugged her back "shh it's ok" Hyunjae said calming Chanmi down. But Chanmi continued to hug Hyunjae. Hyunjae tried to escape but Chanmi hugged him tighter.

After a lot of struggles, hyunjae was finally freed from Chanmi. Hyunjae put Chanmi back to sleep. 'What happened to this girl' Hyunjae thought. For some reason, Hyunjae's heart was beating so fast. ' No Hyunjae that's because she looks like Saemi nothing else.' Hyunjae thought. Then he went back to his room.

(Next day)

It was the next day Chanmi woke up feeling hungry. She looked up to the clock and saw that it was 8:15 am. She went to the washroom and brushed her teeth and did her usual routine. Then she went to the kitchen  and saw that Hyunjae was making something in the kitchen."Do you know how to cook? Or are you trying to show off?" Chanmi said laughing. "I know how to cook," Hyunjae said. "Oh by the way one of my friends is coming " Hyunjae announced."Ok I don't care it's your house anyways" Chanmi said and both of them heard the doorbell ring. "I will go," Hyunjae said.

When Hyunjae opened the door it was Younghoon."Isn't it the superstar" Hyunjae tested Younghoon then they fist-bumped and hugged. "Let's go. I have cooked." Hyunjae said and Younghoon went inside.

Chanmi who was in the living room was shocked to see her idol here wearing casual clothes hugging Hyunjae. Younghoon's eyes landed on Chanmi who just stared at him.

"Oh, Chanmi-ssi what are you doing here?" Younghoon asked and it was time for Hyunjae to get shocked. "Well things happened but what are you doing here?" Chanmi said. "Well this dork here is my best friend," Younghoon said pointing toward Hyunjae.

"So Hyunjae why did hyung didn't tell me he was going out of the country?" Younghoon asked when he heard Sangyeon went to another country and won't be  back for a while  as he wanted to do another reunion. "younghoon-ah it's not  only about hyung  Hyejin is outside too." Hyunjae said.

Chanmi who was sitting on the chair of the dining area was shocked by this. She still couldn't understand how a strange man-like Hyunjae was friend with a superstar like Younghoon