2

Saemi could not believe she was going with the stranger who claimed to be her brother.

But for the time being, she decided to go with him because she wants to respect her mother. "here is my car. hop on." Sangyeon said with a smile.

Saemi was awestruck by the car Sangyeon had and stood there for five seconds. "Come on let's go," Sangyeon said with a smile. "So you are seventeen, right?" Sangyeon asked trying to start a conversation as he was putting Saemi's luggages in.

"Yes, I turned seventeen this year." Saemi said trying to smile a little. Sangyeon was about to say something but when he looked at Saemi, who already fell asleep.

.

.

.

"Saemi-ah wake up, "Sangyeon said shaking Saemi lightly. "We are home," Sangyeon said smiling.

As soon as Saemi opened her eyes she was again awestruck by the house. "Do you live here?" Saemi said and Sangyeon laughed again. "Yes I do," Sangyeon said pinching her cheek because he found his sister too cute.

"Well I live here with five other boys." Sangyeon said and Saemi nodded. Of course, he would not live in this big mansion alone."Come with me." Sangyeon said. taking Saemi's luggages out.

"Guys she's home." Saemi heard some guy saying. Saemi looked up to Sangyeon in confusion and Sangyeon honestly could understand because The kid was sometimes too hyper as he was the youngest among them.

"Guys ,She is my sister, now come and introduce yourself," Sangyeon said

"Hi I am Jacob," Jacob said. introducing himself.

" Hi Nuna I am Eric," Eric said introducing himself.

"Hi I am Juyeon," Juyeon said

"I am Yonghoon," Younghoon said  and extended his hand for a handshake.

Saemi awkwardly took his hand and shook it, while Younghoob had a smile on his face.

"Where is Hyunjae?" Sangyeon asked,looking around. "Hyunjae hyung is outside," Eric said rubbing his chin.

"Saemi-ah there is another guy who lives with us. He's apparently outside. I will introduce you to him when he comes back," Sangyeon said and saemi nodded

"Well guys I am Yoon Saemi." Saemi said introduceing herself.

Since she decided to live here why not be nice to the people who live here.

"Well Saemi you are 17 too, right," Jacob asked.

"well yes I am," Saemi said. Saemi are you hungry?" Jacob asked.

"no I am not" Saemi tried to lie but her stomach gave in.

"Ok nuna you are hungry now don't be shy," Eric said laughing.

Saemi was so embarrassed by her stomach rumbling that she wanted to dig a hole and hide. "Let me cook for you," Jacob said and Saemi thanked him.

Sangyeon who was watching them had a smile all over his face. he promised himself that he would not let his sister suffer anymore and shower her with all love she deserves.

All of them watched in awe as Jacob swiftly cooked with whatever they had in their refrigerator, Wich was a lot according to saemi.

"Saemi-ah! Jacob's food is really delicious. He's the best cook among us." Sangyeon said but Saemi was too hungry to speak.

"Done!" Jacob exclaimed as he put a pot of hot kimchi-jjige on the table.

"Wow! It looks legit!  Most of the time I used to have instant ramen before!" Saemi exclaimed which made Jacob laugh.

"Thank you saemi-ah. Now dig in" Jacob said.

Sangyeon who hard that felt a pang of guilt in his heart!

'While I was eating delicious home cooked meal, she was fed on instant foods' Sangyeon thought. His own. Thought broke his heart.

'sorry saemi-ah, I didn't go to find you soon,' Sangyeon thought inwardly.

"Thank you Jacob, it was really delicious" saemi exclaimed as she concluded her eating.

"I am glad you liked it saemi-ah. I will make something more delicious for you next time," Jacob said with smile.

After that Saemi wanted to do the dishes but Eric said he would do.  Sangyeon decided to show Saemi her room. Saemi was again awestruck by her room it had an attached bathroom.

"Do you like it?" Sangyeon asked. " Yes Thank you," Saemi said smiling. "Then you take rest. I will introduce you to Hyunjae when he comes back ok." Sangyeon said and Saemi nodded.

"Then I will be in my room. Call me if you need anything ok?" Sangyeon said and Saemi nodded again. And with that Sangyeon left Saemi's room

.

.

.

.

.

.

Saemi took a nap and it was after a few hours. Saemi decided to check on the boys because Saemi thought she should be close to them and they seemed good .

Saemi went outside her room but she as soon as she stepped out she was frozen in her spot.

because a man with only a towel around his wrist came out of the room opposite to her.