36

"Are you sure she's ok?" Hyejin asked Chan."She told me so I have to go and talk to her" Chan said "What happened?" Hyunjae who came from the class asked. "Saemi went to the washroom during lunch but she never came back. Chan called her and  she said she went home." Hyejin explained to  Hyunjae and Younghoon who now just came

'Is she ok' Hyunjae thought now they have only one class left so he thought he would go to check on her after school.

Younghoon on the other hand ran off home without saying anything to anyone. Sangyeon was shocked for the second time after seeing Younghoon home."Now, why are you home?"Sangyeon asked."I am here for Saemi hyung. I wanted to see what happened?" Younghoon said and  Sangyeon nodded."Well then she's in her room and come out with her I have cook food" Sangyein said 

Younghoon opened Saemi's room and saw that she was curled up in the corner of her bed. "Saemi-ah" Younghoon called her softly. Saemi was surprised to hear Younghoon's voice and she jolted up from her bed."Were you crying?" Younghoon asked as he saw Saemi's eyes red. "It's just I am not feeling good nothing else" Saemi lied."Look at me" Younghoon said cupping Saemi's face, "Did anything happened?" Younghoon asked again.

"Younghoon-ah Saemi-ah come or your food will get cold" both Saemi and younghoon heard Sangyeon calling."Eo coming" Saemi said going out to eat. 

(time skip)

 School was finally over. Hyejin and Chan decided to visit Saemi so they were going with Hyunjae. They reached home and Hyunjae entered the pin. When he entered the house he saw Saemi was sleeping on younghoon's shoulders. Youbgoon saw them and gestured them to be quiet so that Saemi doesn't wake up. Younghoon picked up saemi carefully and went to her room. Hyunjae just stood there glaring at Younghoon. Younghoon went to Saemi's room and put Saemi onto her bed and came out.

"Is she ok?" Hyejin asked. "When I came back home she was crying," Younghoon said and sighed. "She must have missed her father. her father used to adore her so much" Chan said. 

"Oh, Chan Hyejin you guys are here too?" Sangyeon asked. "Oh yes, we have come to see Saemi. We were about to go" Hyejin replied.

"Come eat before you go" Sangyeon said and they nodded