5

Hyunjae, Younghoon, and Saemi went to, the furniture shop to buy the shelf, "Do you want to eat ice cream?" Younghoon asked. " It's my treat," Younghoon added.

 "Ya what about me," Hyunjae said, and they started bickering which Saemi found cute. then suddenly her phone rang when she bought it out of her pocket, she saw that it was her best friend Chan. 

"Ya, where are you! "Chan Yelled. "Ah, Chan-ah I am sorry a lot of things happened." Saemi said. "Well, missy you have some explaining to do. I thought you died!" Chan said.

 Chan was her only friend. Chan cared a lot for her. "My Love I am not dying this easily," Saemi said laughing.

Hyunjae who was walking with Saemi thought that it was Saemi's boyfriend. Hyunjae saw Saemi laughing like that for the first time. Saemi ended her call with Chan and saw that Hyunjae was staring at her. "Oh, look out." Saemi heard Hyunjae saying and in a moment, she was in Hyunjae's arms. 

Everything seemed to stop for a moment for both of them. "Ahem!" They heard a voice saying and instantly they were away from each other. When they saw who it was it was younghoon. "Let's go and eat ice cream," Younghoon said, and they went to eat ice-cream.

After eating ice-cream, the went to look for the shelf that saemi would buy. As they were walking, Younghoon's phone rang, and he excused himself.

"Let's keep looking," Hyunjae  said and Saemi nodded.

Saemi liked a shelf but was shocked to see the price.

"What happened?"Hyunjae asked who saw that Saemi was frozen.

"Why is everything so expensive here?" Saemi whispered.  "In my mother's home we used to make our own furniture." Saemi added feeling proud of herself.

"Wae what's the problem? Didn't hyung  give you, his card?" Hyunjae asked and Saemi nodded. "He did but i don't want to spend that much. Do i have to spend that much just because I have been given the money?" Saemi said. Hyunjae was genuinely shocked. the girls   he has met has always been egger to buy expensive things no mater whose money it was.so it was a first to him.

"O-OfCourse, you don't have to,"Hyunjae said being flustered and at the moment, Younghoon  came back.

"What happened? Didn't you guys choose one?"   Younghoon said.

"Nah, i am going to diy. Let's buy a few kits. I know a place where you can find cheaper kits."Saemi whispered.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It Has been a few days since the day in the mall Saemi got close with everyone and was now currently watching a movie with everyone except Sangyeon. Sangyeon had some works, so he had to go out. 

Sangyeon will be returning a few days later. of course, he was happy to see his sister getting along with everyone. It was also decided that Saemi would go to Younghoon and Hyunjae's school which Juyeon and Eric also do but they are junior.

Saemi without herself knowing was getting attached to Younghoon, His outgoing personality made saemi  attached to him though Saemi knew it was wrong of her to get attached to a person who has a girlfriend.

 Juyeon, Jacob, Eric sat on the couch. and Saemi, Hyunjae, and Yonghoon sat on the floor. Saemi was sitting in the middle of younghoon and Hyunjae.

 It was night and the Gang was watching a horror movie. At a time, there was jumpscare without knowing she would cling on to Hyunjae. she Found Hyunjae comfortable, and They clicked right away due to their common interest in books.

 Hyunjae and Saemi got even more close as hyunjae began to tutor her. At one point everyone decided to go back to their room. But Saemi wanted to finish watching the movie, so Hyunjae decided to keep her company. After a few minutes, Hyunjae found Saemi sleeping peacefully putting her head on his shoulder. Hyunjae did not know what he felt it has been a few days since Saemi arrived since then he had this wired feeling in his heart.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Maybe he was falling for Saemi.