18

Younghoon came downstairs when he saw hyunjae and Saemi together. Hyunjae carrying Saemi bridal style.

Younghoon know he shouldn't but he couldn't help feel uneasy seeing them together. Ayejong and he were going through a hard time as a couple. Younghoon was trying to fix it but now his heart was indicating something else.

"Yoon saemi are you alright?"Younghoon asked  pushing his thoughts back for now.

"Younghoon-ah I am alright," Saemi said ."She was allergic to seafood. if Ayejong did not force her to eat it it would be alright." Hyejin said coming from behind.

Hyunjae told Hyejin what happened before Younghoon went to them and Hyejin was mad like really mad.

Saemi calmed Hyejin down." No Hyejin-ah it was not Younghoon's fault." Saemi said."But it was his girlfriend's fault." Hyejin said 

"Hyejin-ah Saemi needs rest can you take her to  room.  ." Hyunjae said ."ok I will," Hyejin said ."And Saemi you call Hyung tomorrow ok" Hyunjae said messing her hair.

"Good night Younghoon and it wasn't your fault. Hyunjae too goodnight" Samei said and both headed to their room.

While the boys went to their room things were tensed for some reason.

"Do you like Saemi?" Younghoon suddenly asked which made hyunjae look at him.

"Huh? I don't know!" Hyunjae said.

"I just don't know. After what happened... It's the first time I felt like this. And saemi.. she is different" hyunjae honestly confessed.

Hearing hyunjae confessed to his actual thoughts made Younghoon shock.

"Just don't hurt her ok?" Younghoon said though he was still unsure of his own feelings .

"I am going to bed. It's Time to sleep."  Younghoon said before hyunjae could reply and hyunjae nodded, himself going to bed.

Finally, the long night was over and morning came. Everyone was up and in the lobby.

"As today is our last day I want to give you a project." Mr. Kim said and everyone groaned.

" Before we leave Jeju I want you to write what was memorable here. It can be anything Culture, food, or hanging out with friends anything. And you guys can roam a little  and meet me at 3 pm sharp" Mr. Kim said and everyone groaned.

"SO what are you going to write?" Hyejin asked Saemi. Of course I want to write about food. and I want to write about friendship" Saemi said.

"I don't know about friendship but I guess you could write about how you fainted after eating seafood," Hyejin laughed.

"Hello ladies," Byungho said, "Byungho what are you going to write about?" Hyejin asked Byungho. As Byungho and Hyejin were talking Saemi went a little bit further to call Sangyeon the phone ranged once and then Sangyeeon picked up. 

"Are you having fun?" Sangyeon asked. Now that she called she was wondering if she should tell Sangyeon about what happened. But in the end, She decided not to.

"Oh yes oppa I am having fun," Saemi said.  Saemi called Sangyeon Oppa the day before the trip. All of them were really happy for Sangyeon.

" how are the kids?" Saemi asked. Saemi felt like they were one large family. "Yes, they are good." Sangyeon said ."Oppa I have to go i will call you later." Saemi said Sangyeon replied with an ok.

"Ok let's go to the beach since we have free time," Hejin said. "Ok sure,"  Byungho said "Are you coming too Hyunjae and Younghoon," Byungho asked

"if Samei wants to, "Younghoon said. and Samei nodded with an ok. 

"It feels great" Saemi said inhaling the air.

Someone spoke Saemi from behind and she was really scared. When she looked behind it was younghoon. "Oh sorry You ok?" younghoon asked laughing.

"Yes, thanks to you I almost had a heart attack," Saemi said still scared. " Do you have extra clothes?" Younghoon asked.

"Yes i do but- oh my God Kim younghoon put me down," Saemi said as Younghoon picked her up and spun her around. Both of them giggling.

"Ya Kim Younghoon put me down."Saemi said laughing. And Younghoon pipes her down into the water.

Hyejin and Byungho were watching the two from afar. "I am sure Saemi likes Younghoon."Hyejin said.

"What no, she kissed Hyunjae remember?" Byungho said in a duh face. "Will she kiss Younghoon In front of his girlfriend you pabo"am Hyejin said.