47

"Here you are baby girl now no need to talk to others," Jihoon said snatching the phone. Saemi was now shivering due to fear. Jihoon took Saemi's arm, dragged her out of the corner, and made her sit on the chair forcefully."If you don't listen to me things might take an ugly turn" Jihoon said and again tied a rope around her. ' Hyunjae-ah where are you?' Saemi thought tears skipping her eyes.

Hyunjae who was stuck with Ria got a  call for Sangyeon. "hyung' Hyyunjae almost cried. "Ya  Are you ok?" Sangyeon asked. "hyung what should I do?" Hyunjae cried. "I can't lose Saemi," Hyunjae said "Listen to me. We have to collect prove. make ria confess that she has Saemi with her, record it and send it to me" Sangyeon said and hyunjae saw Ria coming" Ok hyung I will go now" Hyunja said ending the call and. " Oh, my baby I am sorry I had to go. You know that bitch ayejong called." Ria said. Ria was never close to anyone. she got closed to them for using them."Why did you kidnap Saemi Ria?" Hyunjae asked secretly turning his camera on."What do you mean why hyunjae, That's because I  love you and I want you to be mine but you have eyes only for that bitch Saemi" Ria said and Hyunjae sighed. "Look ria you were the one who left me. I begged you to stay" Hyunjae said remembering the memory. Hyunjae never knew Ria could be this scary."I know baby  I know I was wrong" Ria said cupping Hyunjae's cheek. "But don't worry Ahn Jihoon will take Saemi away and you will be mine," Ria said. "Ahn Jihoon is really fooling he thinks I would pay him money. I would rather go and tell the police" Ria said laughing. Then Ria's phone again rigged and Ria gained went upstairs. . Hyunjae quickly saved the recording and sent it to  Sangyeon.

(Time skip)

Hyunjae was still stuck with Ria who was doing nothing but staring at Hyunjae. Hyunjae gulped the lump in his through. Hyunjae was now really afraid of what Ria could do, Ria went on and Handed Hyunjae a knife. and Hyunjae looked a Ria. "How about I engrave your name in my hand," Ria said smiling creepily. "RIa, what do you want. ?" Hyunjae asked "Do it cut my hand. Write your name" ria said. 'Has she gone mad?' Hyunjae thought. As she was about to cut her hand d the main door burst open. "Shim Ria you are under arrest for kidnapping Lee Hyunjae and Yoon Saemi,"  The police said.  "No no I love Hyunjae and he loves me too why would I kidnap him and I don't know about Saemi," RIa said. When the police came forward she went behind Hyunjae and hid behind him. "Hyunj-Hyunjae tell them I love you and you love me too," Ria said but hyunjae moved away.  but as soon as the officers were to take Ria, Ria already cut her wrist. "Take her to the hospital," The main officer said "aRe you ok," The officer asked hyunjae and Hyunjae nodded.