26

"Thank you Nuna," Juyeon said taking the watch. "What do you want to drink? It's on me" Saemi said. "Nuna let's go to Hyunjae hyung," Juyeon said.  Saemi made the face of I don't know what you are talking about."Nuna Hyunjae Hyung works at a cafe. Let's go there" Juyeon said and Saemi nodded.

Hyunjae was working at his usual working place. He worked in a Cafe."Ya  Lee hyunjae" His friend and fellow worker Jangjun called him. "Wae?" hyunjae asked. "Ya can't you introduced me to the girl you said moved into your house?" Jangjun asked "No dude she is off-limit," Hyunjae said, " Come on dude you like her?" Jangjun asked and before he could reply the door of the cafe opened. "Welcome" Both Hyunjae and Jangjun greeted but to Hyunjae's shock, it was Juyeon and Saemi.

"Hyunjae hyung look I have bought Saemi Nuna here," Juyeon said which Hyunjae hoped he would not. Hyunjae was at the counter but Jangjun pushed him and stood behind the counter to take Samei's order.

"HI I am hyunjae's friend Lee jangjun" Jangjun said sitting with them. "Hyung won't you get in trouble for being here?" Juyeon asked Jangjun. "No it's just I can not but compliment this pretty lady here," Jangjouon said. "Can I get your number?" Jungjun said and Saemi gave Jangjun her number. She did not think much as it was Hyunjae's friend.

"Here is your order.Jungjun I believe Boss is here and he is calling for you," Hyunjae said and Jangjun rushed off to find his boss. "Hyung when does your shift ends?" Juyeon asked. "Well it's almost time, "Hyunjae said."then can you take nuna home i have to go now please" Juyeon said almost begging. "Ok you go" Hyunjae said and Juyeon left.

The walk was scilent but hyunjae decided to break the silence."Do you give number to anyone" Hyunjae said. "No i don't i though  he was your friend"  Saemi said.and hyunjae sighed. 

THey came back home and saw that Younghoon and Ayejong was in their home."Oh you two were together?" Ayejong asked with a smile which seemed fake to Saemi. "Yes   but what are you doing here."Hyunjae said without any expression. "Why can't i visit my boyfriend?" ayejoing said."Now guys can't you be peaceful for a while?" Younghoon asked. 

The rest of the day was not much. Hyunjae and Saemi had to see Ayjonhg's PDA which sometimes made them gagged.