11

Today was finally the retreat day. At first Saemi didn't want to go as she wasn't really fond of  meeting new people. But Sangyeon urged her to go saying she should meet new people. And make friends within her peers.

"Saemi-ah let's go," Hyunjae said taking their bags. They were going for two days and one night. "Saemi -ah here you go," Sagyeon said handing her a paper bag. When Saemi saw inside she saw it was a cell phone.

"I have entered all of our numbers if you need anything call us ok," Sangyeon said and Saemi nodded "And take this you can eat all this in the hotel later on," Jacob said handing her some snacks.

"And call us as soon as you land ok," Sangyeon said and both Hyunjae and Saemi nodded. "And please make some friends," Jacob said to saemi.

  "Where is younghoon?" Sangyeon asked."Ah hyung said he will go with Ayejong." Hyunjae Said.

"We will take our leave now." hyunjae added.

"Nuna come back safely" Both Juyeon and  Eric said as Hyunjae and Saemi were leaving.

"Ya what about me," Hyunjae said. " You too hyung " Both Eric and Juyeon yelled as they left.

"Oh, Saemi-ah here you are," Younghoon said going to Saemi as soon as they  came to the place they were to board the buss.
"Can I sit with you." Younghoon asked.

"No, I am sitting with her," Hyunjae said . Hyunaje thought that Younghoon ditched Saemi and Eric for Ayejong and he wouldn't let anyone ditch Samei twice.

"Why? Where is Ayejong?" Hyunjae asked "Well Ayejong is sitting with her friend. Well, Hyunjae why are you so curious  who do I sit with?" Younghoon asked. "I- Boys now please let's go. Or we will be late,"

Mr. Kim said and They went and At last, younghoon sat beside saemi.

Ayejong could not find Younghoon so she sat with her friends. But  her eyes landed on younghoon who was laughing with Saemi.

'Yoon Saemi why are you doing this. I  did not want to hurt  you but I guess I have to" Ayejong mumbled