9

"I like a girl and I think she likes me too. I can't ask the hyungs since they will tease me and I thought asking a girl might help. and the only girl I know is you nuna so I asked you." Juyeon said.

" It's ok Juyeon-ah. It depends on their behavior." Saemi said.

"But it differs from people to people." Saemi added. "Nuna, thank you. Take rest." Juyeon said and went out of Saemi's room.

"Hyung do you know what happened to Saemi nuna?" Juyeon asked Younghoon when he saw him coming. When Younghoon said no Juyeon told him everything. Younghoon rushed to Saemi's room.

"Younghoon-ah-" Before Sami could complete her sentence Younghoon engulfed her into a hug. " I am sorry I was not there for you," Younghoon said and Saemi could feel tears in her shirt.

"Younghoon-ah it's ok! I am fine." Same said chuckling. Saemi ran her hand through younghoon's hair and man it was soft.

"It must be hard on you. Coming to an unfamiliar place. Living with unfamiliar people. And now this" younghoon said and honestly saemi also felt tears in her eyes.

"Younghoon-ah... I am fine." Saemi said trying to find the words to comfort both younghoon and herself.

Meanwhile, Hyunjae who was going to check up on Saemi saw that and he felt a pang in his heart Hyunjae at that moment envyed younghoon for being able to express himself so much. Hyunjae decided to give them some time and left the room.

"I am sorry" Younghoon began to sob again. "Younghoon-ah look at me," saemi said breaking the hug. "Did something happen?" Saemi asked.
"Huh?" Younghoon said looking at saemi's eyes. "What do you mean?" Younghoon asked.

"You are crying." Saemi said. "Ah it's just I feel bad. You are Sangyeon hyung's sister. That means you are family. And yet I couldn't be there for you." Younghoon said. Honestly Saemi was thankful to younghoon for saying that.

"Wanna go eat dinner outside?" Younghoon said. "Really are you going to pay? Then I can come" Saemi said chuckling. "Of course, come out when you get ready." With that younghoon left. Samei doesn't know why but she dressed up prettily and did a little bit of make up.

She came out and met Face to face with Hyunjae. "Are you going somewhere?" Hyunjae asked. "Oh i am going out with Younghoon," Saemi said beaming with a smile.

"Nuna can I come with you please" It was Eric who just came home. "I am hungry" Eric added. "Well your hyung is treating so you better ask him," Saemi said and Eric ran to Younghoon's room/

Eric Younghoon and Saemi were sitting in the restaurant but Saemi felt bad for Hyunjae as she promised him to treat him earlier. Then the waiter served their food and they began to eat then younghoon's phone ranged and younghoon saw that it was Ayejong.

After picking up the call, younghoon came out and seated.

"Younghoon are you okay? Saemi asked.

"Ah it was ayejong, she sounded sad" Younghoon said.

"Go." Saemi said and you goon looked at her.

"I said go to ayejong. She might need you" samei said..

"Are you sure?" Younghoon asked and Saemi nodded. Younghoon with that spritwd out and left.

Saemi doesn't know why she was feeling this little bit of sadness in her. When younghoon said they were a family, Saemi was really happy. But suddenly she felt empty.