43

It was the next day  Sangyeon had came home early so no one knew that he was home." Oh hyung you came?" Juyeon who woke  up asked ."Oh i just came. I have to hand some papers and Younghoon is coming back" Sangyeon said ."You go and get some sleep" Sangyeon said and Juyeon nodded.

(Time skip)

It was after 7:30 that Younghoon came back home with crutches. "Aigoo Younghoon-ah are you ok?" Sangyeon asked going over to Younghoon. "Yes hyung I am fine," Younghoon said. "Come and sit," Sangyeon said helping Younghoon to go to the living room

Saemi and Hyunjae didn't know that Sangyeon was present in their home so they went out hands in hands. When Sangyeon saw that he almost freaked out. "Wait why the two of you  are holding hands?" Sangyeon said "Oppa we ... we are dating" Saemi at first hesitated but eventually said. "Ya, what did you guys do while I was away?" Sangyeon asked and both of them sighed. 

Younghoon who was sitting in the living room sighed. ' I was too late' Younghoon thought.

"Oppa I really like him," Saemi said which made Hyunjae smile, "After meeting Hyunjae I began to change. he helped me a lot whenever I needed someone" Saemi said and Sangyeon sighed. 

"ok we will have this talk later today i am going to drop you guys," Sangyeon said "Come and have breakfast," Sangyeon said.

Saemi was about to go to eat but her eyes landed on Younghoon. "Ya Kim Younghoon you are back?" Saemi said and went to hug Younghoon. "Ya, you are choking me,"  Younghoon said and Saemi released  Younghoon and Younghoon laughed. "Ya let's eat or we will be late,"  Hyunjae said. 

After breakfast, it was time to leave. Saemi went to the living room to say bye to Younghoon. "Younghoon-ah we are going see you later," Saemi said and went outside

(time skip)

Hyunjae and Saemi came to school hands in hands. Saemi found that after she came to their class everyone was whispering. Saemi decided not to pay head to their whispering and sit beside Hyejin who noticed all the whispering. "Ya are you ok?" Hyejin asked. "Hmm I am," Saemi said and they began their class with Mr. Kim entering the class.

(Time skip)

It was finally lunch and their whispering began again. "Huh, how shameless Yoon Saemi is" A girl said. They were pretending to whisper but they purposely said it loud so that Saemi could hear. "She stole Ayejong's boyfriend and now she is hindering Ria's and Hyunjae's relation" Another girl whispered. 

Saemi who was hearing this felt her eyes getting tearing. Hyejin was about to go and stop them but Saemi stopped her. "Huh, i heard she lives with both Hyunjae and Younghoon. She is really a sult" Another girl said and then looked over Saemi. then Saemi noticed they were the same girl who warned them the last time. "Hyejin-ah will you go we have to talk with Saemi," The girl said. "What are you going to say in front of me," Hyejin said "Hyejin-ah it's ok I can handle you go" Saemi aid and Hyejin sighed and went out of the classroom.

As soon as Hyejin left the girl slapped Saemi on the face. "I told you to stay away from both of them didn't i why don't you listen," The girl said.  Saemi felt the pain in her cheeks she could also feel the tears in her eyes. the girl was about to hit Saemi again but a hand stopped her.

"How dare you hit my girlfriend," Hyunjae said. If eyes could kill someone Hyunjae's eyes could have killed the girl. Hyunjae's eyes were shooting laser from them.

The thing that they didn't know the person who told them to do all this was hiding in the classroom and watching them. 'Oh, so you won't listen. I guess I have to use harsher ways"' the girl thought.