16

Time seemed to stop for hyunjae and Saemi. Saemi's hold on hyunjae's neak tightend. Hyunjae in the moment kissed her. Even though his mind told hi. To break the kiss, his heart told him otherwise.

When they broke the kiss they realized that they were surrounded by people.

"What the heck I did. I should protect her not kiss her" hyunjae thought to himself.

Everyone was cheering for them but Saemi's head was spinning and she felt hot.

"Ok guys you did well the others are here go get rest," Mr. Yoon said Hyunjae looked at Saemi and both of theirs faces were red. "Um I will go back first," Saemi said rushing towards the elevator."Ya, wait for me" Hyejong said rushing after her.

"Ohh Yoon Saemi so you liked Hyunjae," Hyejin teased. Saemi's head was spinning and in a moment everything turned black and She plopped down on the floor.

"Ya Yoon Saemi wake up." Hyejin shook her but there is no response. "Oh, what should I do," Hyejin said Being nervous.

On the other hand, Hyunjae shared a room with Younghoon. He was moving back and forth. What did he do why did he kiss her. As he was thinking he heard a knock on the door.

When he went to see he saw that it was Hyejin. "Ya Hyunjae-ah come with me quick," Hyejin said in a state of panic.

"What happened?" Hyunjae asked worriedly. "Saemi fainted," Hyejin said in a panic. When Hyunjae heard that everything around him froze. he rushed to their room and carried Saemei in bridal style. "Hyejin -ah do me a favour if Mr Kim or Mr Yoon ask about me tell them what happened. Ok," Hyunaje said and carried outside the hotel.

then he hailed a cab and got inside and told the driver to go to the nearest ER. "Saemi-ah what happed to you?" hyunjae mumbled. Then they reached the Er.

"She must have eaten something which triggered her allergies. But don' t worry I have given her the injection. she will wake up in 30 minutes." The doctor said and left. Hyunjae now took a glance at Saemi . Her face was almost pale.

"Pabo-ya why didn't you tell me you had allergies," Hyunjae said softly. His phone vibrated and he saw that it was SAngyeon. If Sangyeon knew about this he would not let Saemi go anywhere in the near future so he decided to lie

"Hello, Hyung," Hyunjae said sounding as natural as possible. "Oh, hyunjae-ah did you reach your hotel?" Sangyeon asked Hyunjae."Oh yes, Hyung we have reached our hotel. " Hyunjae said which was not a lie they did reach their hotel. "Saemi is not picking my phone where is she?"

Sangyeon asked and Hyunjae looked at the girl sleeping peacefully in the Er bed ." Hyung I don't know maybe she is tired and asleep. We just finished our activities. i will tell her to call tomorrow." Hyunjae said ." Oh ok you too take rest" Sangyeon said and ended the call