40

It was the next day and Hyunjae and Saemi went to school hand in hand. Eric who came home late at night was shocked.

Saemi went to sit beside Hyejin while Hyunjae went to his sit after coming to school. "Well you look good thank God," Hyejin said. But Saemi's eyes were onto Ria who kept liking arms with Hyunjae although Hyunjae was trying to pull them out."Saemi-ah are you ok?" Saemi heard Hyejin asking ."Yes, I am fine."  Saemi replied. Saemi noticed that Younghoon wasn't present in the class either. Now she was getting worried.

Since Mr. Kim wasn't present yet Saemi decided to call Younghoon. The call rang and rang but Younghoon didn't pick up.

(Time skip)

now it was lunch and Saemi was still worried about Younghoon so she decided to call her brother."Oh, Saemi-ah what happened?" Sangyeon asked "You know what happened to Younghoon? He isn't here" Saemi said. "You don't  know?" Sangyeon asked. "What?" Saemi asked now concerned. "Younghoon was involved in an accident while going shopping with his mother he is now admitted to the hospital," Sangyeon said which made Saemi shocked.

Hyunjawe who was watching Saemi went to her and wrapped his arms around her. "Are you ok?" Hyunjae asked. Saemi thought Hyunjae knew so she didn't say anything. " I am ok," Saemi said.

"Ya What happed to you and Hyunjae," Chan asked when Hyunjae went away. "What do you mean?' Saemi asked, "No I mean you to did more skinship today than the   previous whole month." Chan said "Well.." Saemi was fidgeting with her fingers. "Finally," Chan said laughing. "What do you mean?" Sanei asked. "You and Hyunjae are dating," Chan said. "You" Saemi was about to poke Chan but Chan beat Saemi to it." ya bang chan what are you doing to my girlfriend," Hyunaje said in a joking manner wrapping arms around Saemi. "Ya I have a girlfriend too," Chan said warping his arms around Hyejin and later four of them laughed.

(Time skip)

Finally, the school was over and they headed outside. "you guys go I am going to meet Younghoon," Saemi said. "Why what happened to him?" Chan asked, "He is in __ hospital, he was involved in an accident." Saemi said, "Oh but are you sure  you can go  alone?" Hyejin asked. "yes sure," Saemi said. "Are you sure?" Chan asked. Hyunjae had club activities so he wasn't able to join them."Yes, dad, I am sure." Saemi said nudging chan and  Hyejin to go. "ok ok We are going," Chan said and left.

Saemi reached the hospital and went to the front desk. "Can I know in which room Kim Younghoon is staying?" Saemi asked the receptionist."Room 102" The receptionist said. and Saemi went towards the way she showed her. 

She went near the and saw a woman sitting outside. "Annyeonghasayo is kim Younghoon here?"Saemi asked politely. "ah you must be Saemi right?" The woman asked and Saemi was shocked. "Oh, how do you know?" Saemi asked. "My son always talks about you." the woman said. "Your son?" Saemi asked "I am Younghoon's mom," Younghoon's mom said.

"He got hurt while trying to save a girl. the girl was going to hit by a truck but he  saved the girl and got hurt instead" Younghoon's mom said