33

They had fun at the arcade now they were at the ice cream parlor deciding which flavor to eat. "I will take  strawberry," Saemi said " I will take chocolate," Eric and Juyeon said."I will take what she's having" YOunghoon said which earned him a glare from Hyunjae. "Me too," HGyunjae replied. "Saemi just chuckled at their cuteness. As they were eating the ice cream Saemi saw two familiar figures being all lovey-dovey. "Wait isn't that Chan and Hyejin," Saemi said and she could not believe her eyes. From when did they start dating. When Saemi said that both Younghoon and Hyunjae looked in the direction Saemi was looking.

"I am so done with Bang Chan," Saemi said. "Eric-ah Juyeon-ah wait for me ok?" Saemi sai and went to the table." Bang Chan" Saemi almost growled which made both chan and Hyejin shocked. "Saemi-ah. What are you doing here?" Chan asked Fregain innocence. "Well, I thought we were best of friends. When did you start to hide things from me?" Saemi asked. "And I thought Hyejin we were friends"  Saemi sid Turning to Hyejin."I saw both of you being so lovey-dovey" Saemi said.

They didn't want to create a scene at the store so Saemi literally dragged Chan and  Hyejin to her h some. Hyunjae and the others had to follow her.

"Speak" Saemi commanded. Well Saemi and Chan have always shared things with each other and Chan was Saemi's only friend so when she saw Chan with Hyejin she thought she would be replaced.

"Saemi-ah I swear I was going to tell you. It's just we confessed today and I was about to call you" Chan said. Chan also knew that Saemi meant well.

"It's ok I just want you to be happy," Saemi said and she hugged Chan to which Chan ofcourse hugged her back. "so am I forgotten?" Chan asked with a hopeful smile.

"Only if you buy me a dozen chocolates," Saemi said laughing.

"Now if you, YOu also be happy ok," Saemi said turning to Hyejin and hugged her tightly which of course she returned gladly