61

chanmi don't know why but she gave in to the kiss. Later Hyunjae broke the kiss and saw that Chanmi's face was red."Are you blushing?" Hyunjae said chuckling. Chanmi felt so embarrassed that she wanted to dig a hole in the sand and bury herself there.

(time skip)

Hyunjae and Chanmi roamed around the beach for a while and they came to the place where they had the school trip. "This is where we had our school trip," Hyunaje said. Hyunjae was also remembering the times. "Now that I think about it you collapsed that day too," Hyunjae said chuckling. "Huh, why? what did I do?" Chanmi said."You ate seafood that day. you were allergic to seafood" Hyunjae replied . "ahh that explains why am I allergic to them even now" Chanmi said. 

Then Chanmi and Hyunjae roamed again until it was late . " so we should stay here for today and we can leave tomorrow" Hyunjae said."Ok, let's go" Chanmi replied.

(time skip)

"I am sorry sir we only have one room left." The receptionist said and both Chanmi's and Hyunjae's eyes widened. It was a 5-star hole of Hyunjae's parents. Moreover, it was late and HyunJae doubt any other hotel would be opened for reservation.

"ok, give us that room," Hyunjae said and chanmi's eyes grew wide." here is your key sir, enjoy your night" the receptionist greeted handing the key. "Are you ok with that?".Hyunjae asked chanmi. "We don't have many options though at this time everything is closed" Hyunjae whispered. "Nah it's ok," Chanmi said

Chanmi's heart was beating so fast for reason. Although she couldn't remember Hyunjae or her past she can't deny the fluttering feelings she feels for hyunjae.

After they went to their suite hyunjae went in for taking a shower Chanmi's mind was still at the kiss. Chanmi realized Hyunjae was out of the shower and was about to say something. but she covered her eyes when she realized that Hyunjae wasn't wearing a towel and anything else " ya Lee hyunjae wear your clothes" Saemi said and Hyunjae quickly did so.

"Chanmi you get some sleep," Hyunjae said "What about you?" Chami asked ." Me? i can sleep on the couch" Hyunjae said giving Chanmi a small smile.

Hyunjae noticed that Chanmi was hesitant to say something." Chanmi-ah do you want to say something?" Hyunjae asked. "If it's ok with you then sleep on the bed with me" chanmi said