56

Younghoon was still in Hyunjae's house which made Chanmi shocked. 'How the hell those two became friends those two are like sky and ground Chanmi thought. 

"Ya don't you have any schedules?" hyunjae asked. "Hyunjae-ssi why are you trying to get him out.  he mustn't have any schedules that's why he came right Ypunghoon-ssi" Chanmi Asia butting in their conversation. "Yes she is right can you let me rest here please,"  Younghoon said doing Ayego.  which made Chanmi shocked once again because the image that Younghoon usually shows is cold or dark but seeing Younghoon doing ayego is something else. Chanmi found that too cute to handle. "Ya did you escape your Schedule?" Hyunjae asked which Younghoon nodded saying no," ya my fan is here can you just be decent" Younghoon whispered in Hyunjae's ear. "She is your fan. She?" hyunjae asked pointing toward Chanmi." .why can't I be his fan? "Chanmi said back. "Ok, you guys have some fan meeting and eat the food I have prepared. I need to work" Hyunjae said and left

"Let's go and eat. Hyunjae's cooking really tastes amazing" Youngohoon said and went to the dining area. Chanmi was still shocked, seeing Younghoon being so casual. She has admired Younghoon from a far place. She was one of Younghoon's fans who were there for him when he first debuted. When he first debuted he was subjected to negativity because of his age. He debuted after training for only 2 months.

"So you and that  Hyunjae. How did you two meet?" Chanmi asked. "we were best friends since middle school," Younghoon said remembering all the moments.

As Younghoon and Chanmi were talking  Hyunjae was doing his works. he signed some papers and had a meeting and it was almost after lunch. "Ok I will do that thanks Junho," Hyunjae said and ended the call. 

When Hyunjae went outside he saw that Younghoon and Chanmi were laughing. He doesn't know why he was feeling something in his heart. 'It's because she looks like Saemi nothing else' Hyunjae thought. "Oh, Hyunjae-ah what are you doing here?" Younghoon asked. "Nothing I was just hungry," Hyunjae said. " I have put your food on the refrigerator," Younghoon said  "Oh sorry we have eaten without you," Chanmi said apologetically. "Nah it's ok," Hyunaje said and went to the dining area.

Chanmi doesn't know why she felt sad knowing that  Hyunjae would be having lunch this late so she decided to sit with him. "What are you doing here?" She heard Hyunjae saying. "Nothing I thought you might need some company," Chanmi said. Hyunjae was about to heat what Younghoon had made for him but Chanmmi beat him to it. "Let me do it" Chanmi sai and took the food and heated it up for Hyunjae. Chanmi doesn't know why her heart was beating so fast. "Oh thanks," Hyunjae said taking the plate."Hyunjae-ah I have to go now  Hyungsu hyung called me and said I have a schedule" Younghoon said to Hyunjae and Hyunjae nodded. "Chanmi-ssi thank you for spending time with me," Younghoon said and left. 

Hyunjae had eaten in silence while Chanmi watched him by his side After Hyunjae was done eating he put his plate on the sink and came back to Chanmi. Both were silent again, peaceful silent until Chanmi saw a bug. Chanmi screamed so loud that it shocked Hyunjae. "Why what happened?" hyunjae asked Chanmi. "A bug. I hate bugs" chanmi said. "where?" Hyunjae asked then the bug went  under Chanmi's leg and Chanmi jumped  into Hyunjae's lap