63

Chami was nervous as she approached the door. "Nuna you came back alive" Chanmi heard someone saying and before h she could reply she was engulfed in a tight bear hug. chanmi was shocked she knew she somehow was connected to this kid here but she can't remember ."Eric-ah let her go you are suffocating her" Hyunjae said and Eric let her go. " I am sorry Nuna i am just happy to see you in good health," Eric said with an apologetic look. "Saemi-ah is that really you?" Hyejin came shocked tears going down her eyes.

Younghoon who was watching it from afar couldn't believe his eyes. Saemi was standing in front of him. He couldn't know how lost must Samei felt when she knew about this. Chanmi's eyes landed on Younghoon who was sitting on the couch and got shocked seeing her idol in there. "You didn't tell me I was friends with Younghoon" Chanmi whispered. Hyunjae somewhat felt jealous that Chanmi or Saemi only talked about younghoon. So he didn't say anything and Just went to sangyeon who was in a corner. "Hyung are you ok?" Hyunjae asked. "Oh I am hyunjae-ah" sagyeon said. "Then go talk to Saemi. Hyung." Hyunjae said. " hyunjae-ah i-i am afraid," Sagyeon said. "It's ok everything's gonna is alright Hyung" HYunjae assured sangyeon. 

then sangyeon went near Chanmi but was hesitant to talk to her. "You are my brother right?" Chanmi said and hugged Sangyeon which surprised Sangyeon. "I am sorry I couldn't find you earlier. But i-i feel so confused that I don't know what to do."chanmi said and Sangyeon could feel her tears and Sangyeon hugged her tightly. "It's ok we will help you to remember,"  Sangyeonn said 

(Time skip)

Everyone got to spent time with Saemi or you can say Chanmi and after a long time, everyone was happy. "Chanmi should rest you can go and rest in that room," Sagnyeon said pointing towards a room. everyone was gathered at Sangyeon's place and now they were having fun. "but Hyung We were having fun with Nuna" Eric exclaimed. "Ya Eric-ah she needs rest. i was having fun with her too" Juyeon replied. Chanmi was shocked by the love of the youngsters. When Chanmi was living with the yeo's yes she will be living with them for now, she always wanted a sibling. and now she got eric and Juyeon . and She couldn't remember how her relationship was with Amy and Hyejin but they felt like sisters to her. She was glad that she was associated with such good people. 

Chanmi came to the room that sangyeon told her to rest in and she sat on the bed. She decided to lay down on the bed after 5 minutes Chanmi heard a knock on the door. "Come in," Chanmi said and then saw that it was Younghoon. "Oh younghoon-ssi," Chanmi said being nervous.  Chanmi was a huge fan of Younghoon and now that she knows they were friends she doesn't know what to do.. Younghoon without saying anything just hugged Chanmi which made her shocked. Chanmi could feel younghoon tears on her back. "I can't believe it's really you," younghoon said still hugging her. Chanmi didn't know what to do so she just hugged him back. "Shh it's going to be ok I am here" Chami said. they hugged for a while after that Younghoon has calmed down. "I have to go. I have a shoot. if you need anything call me ok?" Younghoon sai with a warm smile plastered on his face. "Oh sure," Chanmi said fangirling internally. As younghoon went out Hyunjae came in the room. "Omg Hyunjae-ah  Younghoon hugged me. Kim Younghoon hugged me": Chanmi was fangirling. 

Hyunjae doesn't know why but he pined Chanmi on the bed staring at her which made Chanmi shocked. "Stop talking about Kim younghoon. You are mine." Hyunjae said in a deep voice