CHAPTER 1

Vote, Comment and Share 💕

QOTD: Everything will fall into place perfectly.

 ROMY:

There was quiet chatter around the room, men and women dressed in fine clothing were eating and drinking elegantly.

I was in the middle of the worst date of my life. "...... I told that I'll get it done and they made me a partner in the firm" Adam kept blabbering something about his life. I tucked my brown hair behind my ear and smiled politely and tried to pay attention to what he was saying. But if I had to take a wild guess, I'd say he was talking about himself. He's been doing that all evening. Not to mention how he ordered for me, when I hadn't asked him to. Can't believe I curled my hair for this shit.

He's been annoying as fuck and the only reason I haven't bitch slapped him left was because he's my best friend's boss. He'll make her life hell if I do something without thinking. The dumbass who set me up with him. I need to call that bitch.

"Um, I need to use the restroom, I'll be right back" I smiled politely and left. I was walking to the restroom when I saw a man come out of the men's room. God he was beautiful, his sleeves were rolled up and I could see his veiny arms and I think I drooled a little, my eyes travelled further down where I saw his powerful legs in fitted black trousers. my eyes travel back up to his chest covered in a black shirt. He has the first two buttons undone, yummy.

I can see sprinkles of chest hair, I can feel my pussy clench as my eyes take in his arms bulging in the shirt, the shirt gripping him so tightly, like, bitch he's mine.

My mouth is dry, my eyes finally move to his face, god those eyes brown, dark brown, like a dark chocolate, so intense and expressive, as if he's burning a hole into my soul and trying to make love to me and a strong, sharp nose with lips so full ohmygod I wanted to bite them. It was then I realize that he caught me checking him out, more like eye fucking him, my sub-conscious reminds.

My cheeks turn red and the narrow hallway becomes hot. I bite my lip not knowing how to react and watch his eyes follow my lips. I take a deep breath and decide to apologize, I've never been caught this openly. It is so embarrassing. I open my mouth to say sorry when I'm pushed against the wall so harshly that my back hurts a little, he hovers over me.

I realize he's tall. Really tall. And I'm 5 feet 7 inches tall myself. I'm looking up at him, breathing heavily. The air thick with sexual tension. He smelt of wood, forest and man. All man. My pussy clenched and I could feel the dampness in my barely there lace panties, I hoped to get some dick tonight. Looks like I'm getting my wish. He was looking at me so intensely.

We stare at each other, The air crackled with the electricity. The chemistry is indescribable. I need to kiss him. With this thought in mind I pull him to me and start kissing him with abandon. He responds just as enthusiastically pushing me back against the wall, I jump and wrap my legs around his waist , my short dress rides up. I can feel his hardness on my panty-clad pussy. It's sizable and pleasurable as he begins to grind slightly and I moan into his mouth. I throw my head back and my eyes roll to the back of my head in pleasure. The man knows what he's doing.

He continues grinding and lets out a cross between a moan and a groan, it's so hot. I let out another moan at the sound as he peppers kisses on my neck pushing me closer to the edge.

"I'm so close" I whimper, he grinds harder and harder against my now bare pussy, the thong moved away somewhere between all his grinding and it feels so much better bare. I feel the familiar ache stir in my loins and my eyes close in pleasure.

"That's it sweetheart, come for daddy." I lose it at his deep voice, soft caress like rubbing velvet against your skin after thoroughly shaving and moisturizing it. But so commanding at the same time.