CHAPTER 11

Vote, Share and Comment 💕

QOTD: If it matters to you, it's important.

ROMY:

Mature Content (18+) 

We stood for a minute in the hallway, blushing, staring and smiling wordlessly at each other. To a third person it might've looked like we were insane, but to us both, for those few precious moments, everything else ceased to exist. No Annabeth, no Melissa, no media or press that could ruin our lives. Just two individuals who were crazy attracted to each other. 

I shook my head suddenly and heard him chuckle. Ugh it was my favorite sound ever. "Romy?" He questioned, I looked up to see his eyes filled with amusement and a tiny smile resting on his face. He looked years younger, with a rakish charm to him, too irresistible. "Yes, Marcus, would you like to come inside?" I gestured my hand towards my living room while giving an awkward bow, I felt like an awkward butler. Fucking hell Ro, could you be any more dorkier. I grind my teeth silently and give him an awkward smile and he laughs does a mock bow, "After you, milady"

aw

I giggle a little and feel much more at ease knowing he's doing this to make me feel comfortable and won't make fun of me.  I smile lightly and walk into my home, aware of his eyes on my back, my ass. I hear the sound of a lock clicking in place and turn around to see him staring at me darkly. I give him a seductive smile and ask, "Would you like some water, juice or even a beer perhaps?"

He takes one look at the clock, which reads 11:30 PM and shakes his head 'no'. I nod and point towards the couch where he takes a seat and pats the space next to him and I move nimbly to take a seat next to him. We just keep staring at each other until a laugh escapes me. I keep laughing for no reason at all as he keeps looking at me in amusement. He reaches over and pulls my hand that was settled in my lap and grabs it placing a swift kiss to the back of my hand and keeps holding it right over his chest. I smile as I move in and press my lips against his, he lets go of my hand and just as quickly I feel his palms cup my face as he tilts his head and kisses me deeply. We break apart for air after a few short moments and I look him, his lips swollen, eyes were glazed with lust and longing. I pant lightly as we both keep staring at each other.

He quickly adjusts himself on the couch and pulls me on top of him. His index finger comes up to trace a line right in the middle of my forehead, he drags the finger, lightly, gracefully and painfully slowly over my nose, middle of my lips and my lips part on their own accord and my eyes close. The motions were so subtle, so pleasurable, so delicate. He drags my lower lip down and holds it in that place. My eyes flutter open to see his pupils blown, his face drowning in lust. He looks so lazily sexy, his eyes darting between my lips and eyes for a moment, until the finally settle in my lips, my lower lip still captured by his finger. He makes a slow, deliberate movement to push the finger into my mouth, I wrap my lips around the finger instinctively and swirl my tongue and make a sucking motion while looking into his eyes. He groans appreciatively and throws his head back, his eyes rolling into his head.

I feel myself get wet and feel him hardening beneath me. I smirk triumphantly and slowly stop sucking his finger. I reach for the hand and put it by his side. Marcus' eyes were still closed and his head was slightly thrown back, resting over the arm of the couch. I could see the delicious expanse of his neck, a couple of the first buttons were undone, all I wanted to do was to lick, suck and nip at that skin. And that's what I did.

I bent down and started nipping at his neck, kissing and licking it all over. My hands were pressed to his chest as he moaned lowly, his hands fisting my hair pleasurably.

"Romy my love, you're unreal." He groaned appreciatively. My insides fluttered as he called 'my love'. I hum on to his skin, causing him to let another moan escape. I stop my ministrations and look up to find him staring at me. He smiles so sweetly my heart stutters, I press my mouth to his, my hands moving up to fist his collar and I felt so fulfilled, happy in that moment. His hands slip to my waist, moving to squeeze my hips, pulling me closer and I didn't mind one bit.