CHAPTER 4

Vote, Share and Comment  💕

Quote of the day: You matter, sweetheart :)

R O M Y:

Bright light filtered through the curtains, signaling it was time to wake up, but I couldn't care enough. It was a Sunday and I'd been through a hell of a lot in the past few hours and I deserved the rest.

The sunlight wasn't feeling like an uncomfortable glare that gave me a headache even before I woke up, it was more of a sweet warmth, the kind that made you snuggle deeper into your covers, and I did exactly that.

------ONE HOUR LATER------

The light was pricking my eyes, I wanted it gone. I needed it to be completely dark, I want to sleep. I furrow brows and throw a hand over my eyes in an attempt to shield my eyed from the light, it doesn't work.

I wake up, slightly frustrated but very well rested and a lazy smile stretches over my face. I exhale loudly and stretch my body and wiggle my toes and giggle at my childishness. I take a look on the clock to see that I woke up at 10 AM, not too bad for a weekend I suppose.

I brush my teeth and open my phone to check my notifications. There were a few messages from my mom, telling me how beautiful I looked in the dress, followed by a silly selfie of her and dad, making an 'I'm in awe' face. I laughed with my mouth full of paste and sent a few heart emojis and a thank you as a response.

Next I see Cassie's messages.

Stinky Baby: WHAT?! BABY I LOVE YOU

Stinky Baby: You have no idea how happy that made me :) You da best baby.

Stink Baby: Yes I was getting dicked, and good.

Stinky Baby: And before you ask, yes that is in fact why I am in a good mood bitch.

Stinky Baby: He gave me some more this morning before he left. XD

Stinky Baby: Wanna catch up?

Her last message was twenty minutes ago, as I typed out a response, she called me. This girl is so impatient.

Stinky Baby Calling..........

"Romy! Get your ass up okay? I'm coming to your place with breakfast. We need some girl time." Cass fired away without giving me a chance to even greet her like a normal human being. Best friends, am I right?

"Ohkayveekhanthutha" I attempted to respond with my mouth full of toothpaste.

"Yuck, finish brushing your teeth, you ape." 

She cut the call in my face.

Rude.

I finish brushing up and pull on a t-shirt and some comfy shorts and brush through my hair. I hear the doorbell ring and I open the door and Cassandra waltzes in with a huge takeout bag, the smell of food hits my nostrils making my stomach grumble.

Yummy, there's bacon, pancakes, eggs, mashed potatoes. A full breakfast. We sit down on the couch and set the center table to eat and dig into the food.

We eat quietly for a while appreciating the hot food and it's taste when Cassie decides to ask me, "Why were you talking to Marcus Gold outside the washroom?" I sigh, my mood dampens a little at the mention of that handsome devil.