CHAPTER 13

Vote, Comment and Share 💕

QOTD: Be proud of yourself for how hard you're trying.

ROMY :

We laid on the bed, breathless, blissful, hazy eyed after a thorough fuck fest that ran for over two hours. I was exhausted, my legs felt like Jell-O, I was on cloud nine, despite it all. I never knew that chemistry between two people could be this explosive.

I turned to my side to find Marcus staring at me. He quietly laces our fingers together and brings it up to kiss my palm, the action brings a tiny smile to face.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen Romy" His deep voice rang out in the quietness of the room. I blush at the suddenness of the compliment.

I bite my lip, trying to stop the large smile from taking over my face, it's like he's my first crush and his validation of my beauty is so gratifying. I swallow the ball of excitement and happiness and thank him quietly and tightening my grip around his fingers.

We spend hours talking of our interests, hobbies, childhoods and everything under the sky. I learnt that he was very bad at poker, he was a sore loser and that he loved animals and also the fact that he was a very passionate feminist. The man chattered on endlessly about all things under the sky and it was so wonderful to see him out of his shell. His hands and eyes moved expressively trying to convey the exact meaning of what he wanted to say, and it was the cutest thing ever.

As I observed him talking, I realized how erotic this simple act could be. This man was the very epitome of all things sex and orgasmic. The way his adam's apple would bob each time he swallowed, his mouth and it's movements as he spoke eloquently about everything, his beautiful jaw line clenched and unclenched as he uttered different words. As I observed his jaw movements, I noticed it stopped moving. As I looked up to meet his eyes, he looked up at me with a playful smirk and mirth in his eyes.

"Were you checking me out princess?" He asked teasingly, and in that moment I could come up with no adult response. So I settled for the next most adult thing, sticking my tongue out at his face and turning away with burning cheeks.

As I pressed my face into the pillow hoping the earth would swallow me, I heard his masculine laughter behind me that loosened a little knot in my heart and made me smile into the pillow. I felt his hands running through my hair, one massaging my scalp, as he leaned close to my ear that wasn't pressed to the pillow and whispered, "You can stare all you want, beautiful, I'm all yours." And placed a lingering kiss in my hair. His words made my poor heart skip a beat. Before I could think of what to do next, he snuggled around me like a big spoon, holding me close to him by the waist. I giggled lightly and turned over to see him already smiling like a fool. 

Maybe that's what we were. Fools. Thinking we have a chance with each other. I don't know what will happen in the future, all I know that, right now, in this very moment, there's no one I'd rather be with. The point is, I wanted him, I want him. He's like the sun, shines so bright and spreads light and warmth everywhere he goes. Me? I'm that idiot who wants to go hug the sun, love the sun. Will I get burnt? Yes. Will I still do it? Also yes.

I brush away a stray lock of hair on his forehead and kiss it, he looked tired and sleepy, as was I.

"Sleep baby" I whispered and turned around and pulled the duvet over us. It took all of five seconds before dark consumed me.

I woke up three hours later, him holding me close to him, our legs tangled. It was so cozy, I didn't want to get up. As if hearing my words, my stomach grumbled. I pout to myself and attempt to get out of his hold only for him to tighten it. I sigh and turn to  face him and see him just waking up. I brush a stray lock of hair out of his eyes and he smiles so wide my heart stutters in my ribcage. I give him a small smile of my own when he says, "Next time I'm the little spoon."

I laugh at that while partially being stunned at the sleep quality of his voice. It was gorgeous. I nod in agreement and get out of the bed and hear his consequent whines as I make my way to the kitchen.

"Romy... Ro....Darling....Sugar..... Come back to bed." I laugh in the kitchen while gathering things up to make a quick stir fry as his large voice booms throughout the apartment.

"Don't you want food Marcus?" I yell in response.

"I'll eat you." Comes his surprisingly serious voice.

I shake my head, giggling and continue to cook.

I'm in the middle of cooking when I hear his phone ring and his voice talking normally for sometime and how it raises in volume as he yells at the other person.

I didn't want to eavesdrop, but I was getting concerned, his voice was only getting louder and more irritated. So I quickly turn off the stove and go to the bedroom and knock.

The door opens after a second and I walk in. I sigh and take a seat on the bed while I watch him pace around the room yelling at someone. 

"I know what I'm doing Bethy!" He roared. Bethy?  Was that his wife? Annabeth? He called her Bethy. My chest squeezed uncomfortably at the mention of his wife. Suddenly our little bubble was broken by the painful reality of our situation. All it took was one phone call from his wife.

He looked so distressed. I felt short of breath. I wanted get out of this room, forget any of this even happened. I was officially the other woman in their marriage. I felt a headache form and closed my eyes to compose myself. I tried to think of calming things, but all I could think of was Marcus calling his wife Bethy.

What did I think? He was gonna call her by her last name? Oh wait they share the same last name. I'm the outsider.

I felt tears trickle down my cheeks and I instinctively wiped them before he could see them. I continued to watch him battle with his wife for another ten minutes before he sighed rejectedly and said, "Don't cry Bethy. I'll be there."

My heart sank. My mouth opened to protest him leaving me. But nothing came out. I was just staring at the ground silently. 

I felt his chin tip my head upwards, I look up into his eyes, he looked so conflicted. It made my heart ache, for me and for us. "Romy, my love, I have to go." his voice hoarse and sad. I just nodded, I couldn't bring myself to say anything. I was afraid I would have a complete mental breakdown.

He turned around to wear his clothes and I turned my eyes away and walked out of the room and sat myself in the living room. I was staring at nothing when he came into my view, five minutes later and smiled at me. "Bye Darling. We'll meet soon." I nod and barely muster a smile and walk to lock the door after him. He steps out of my apartment and stares at me sadly pulls me into a searing kiss, our lips mold like they were made for each other and his hand comes up to cup my face as he deepens the kiss. I can't help but lean into his touch and kiss him fiercely. We break apart for air and he gives me a small smile and walks away. I watch him get into the elevator and close my door and break down against the door, very dramatic, but I was so overwhelmed. I was stunned, I thought he was mine, I was deluded into thinking we had the day to have fun. His wife calls and he leaves. Just like that. I hiccup and sob harder as I think of what the future might look like, thinking about how I actually, willingly slept with a married man.

The weight of my actions hits me in full force, something I'd been putting off since first finding out that he was married.

I get up crying and walk towards my bed, food forgotten and cry myself to sleep.

HIIII My beautiful readers!!!!

We're at 900 odd reads and my heart is bursting with happiness. Thanks for all your love and support <3

LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE AND THANKS :))) 

So the 13th part is up, and I'm sorry about the extremely irregular updates. Inspiration to write was hard to come by for sometime, even then I didn't feel up to writing a seggsy scene. But I promise you'll be compensated.

I love you guys!

Be safe and healthy :)

-Until next time

Sri<3