CHAPTER 16

Like, Vote and Comment 💕

QOTD: Just because it is not happening now, doesn't mean it never will.

ROMY :

It was currently 5:00 PM on a Saturday. I was sitting down at my vanity and curling my hair very carefully. Today was self-care Saturday. I had shaved everywhere, exfoliated, conditioned and moisturized my body thoroughly and ordered my favorite takeout for breakfast and was currently getting ready for my date with Marcus. That's right. I was still going on that date with him. Even after crying over him just about every day after I met him.

I finish curling my hair and sigh loudly and look to my dress that was neatly laid out on the bed. It was a pretty dress I was in love with. My make-up was light too, it matched my dress so well and I had the perfect heels picked out too.

I was so excited for the date, but I had a bad feeling about it somewhere deep in my chest, I chose to ignore it and slip my robe off and slip into the dress. I carefully pull it over my head without ruining my hair and grin in victory while the speakers Doja Cat played in full volume. I slip the heels on my feet and look at myself in the mirror. I looked absolutely beautiful and I loved it. I place my phone against my vanity to take a few pictures of myself, and a mandatory pretty dress twirl video that I always sent to Cassie. My smile dims a little at Cassie's thought. She hadn't texted me all of today, she didn't even send those stupid little memes she shared. I shake my head and exhale loudly when my doorbell rings. I grin stupidly and rush to the door grabbing my bag with all my essentials and give myself one last look in the mirror to see if check for any stray hair and spray some perfume before getting to the door.

And there he was, standing in a dark blue suit with a shirt that matched my dress. That was unplanned but still super cheesy and cute. He gives me a rakish grin before stepping inside. He produces a single pink flower from his pocket. As I reach for it, he pulls it back and says, "I want to give you this while delivering a cheesy line." I giggle and nod at him to continue.

"A flower, for my precious flower" He says dramatically, going down on his knees and presenting it to me. It makes me burst out laughing and I take the flower from his hands and kiss it. I was gonna preserve this.

"Romy, my love you look exquisite" He rumbles as he gets off his knees and dusts himself off. I leave him in the hall to give a final check and grab my bag. I stop and take a look and bend to grab my bag and turn towards the door and find Marcus staring at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes with that damning smirk of his.

*CUE 'IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT'*

I smile back at him and walk to him and give him a tiny peck on his lips and take a step back when he pulls me toward him by my waist, the sudden action makes me yelp. He pushes me against the bedroom door and captures my lips. I automatically wrap my hands in his hair and jump to wrap my legs around his waist. A sense of nostalgia washes over me as I realize this how we kissed, restlessly, with a primal quality about it, like the first time we met and kissed. I smile into the kiss and grip his hair harder and pull his head back, breaking our kiss. He lets out a low groan and his eyes roll to the back of his head. I smirk and kiss his exposed neck, licking over his adam's apple. "Princess, you're gonna pay for this" He moans while I continue kissing his neck. "And how will you make me pay, Daddy" I tease. 

All of a sudden he reaches back to untangle my hands from his hair before holding it over my head, with one hand. I couldn't help but bite my lip at how hot it was. "Make no mistake my darling, you're in charge because I want you to be. Try pull a stunt like this again, I'll spank the attitude right out of you." He murmurs while nipping at my ear lobe making me moan lowly. His other hand squeezes my hips, his touch sending jolts of pleasure to my pussy. I definitely to change my underwear.

All I can do is eye him lustfully, hoping he'll put me out of my misery and make cum. His hard cock digs into the side of my thigh and I whimper, "Daddy please". He groans into my ear, "What do you need, my love" I try to adjust my hips so that my pussy lines up with his cock, but his hand holds me in place, I continue to moan needily, "Make me cum, please". He is kissing and nipping at my neck, "mmm no." And unwraps my legs from his waist before straightening up.

My mouth hangs open and my pussy throbs painfully. Upon seeing my stunned expression he leans into me and kisses my cheek, " I like to take my time to savor my desserts, Romy. We'd better going, we don't wanna be late now do we?" He gives me a sexy smile that leaves my knees weak and walks out of the room.

This was gonna be a long dinner.

THIS IS BABY RO'S DRESS ^^^^ 

Hi my sweet potatoes!

I WILL BE RELEASING A NEW STORY SHORTLY, MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT THE AESTHETICS!

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE

So I've updated the first part of the date, I've decided it wise to update it in two parts, with more details and more steamy scenes 👀

Also I might take some time upload the part of this chapter. I hate leaving you guys on cliffhangers, but my schedule is literally super jam-packed.

I'll update the next part as soon as I can <3

Let me know how you like this chapter :)

keep yourselves hydrated, my kings, queens and non-binary rulers <3

I love you guys!

-Until next time then

Sri ❤️