Chapter 17

We both stand under the running water for a couple minutes. He's still facing me, and I'm facing him. I watch his face as he closes his eyes and tilts his head back under the water, running his hand through his hair. His neck is so exposed right now, I really want to kiss it. I won't, but I'll probably just stand here and think about it.

He opens his eyes and looks down at me still watching him. He knows I'm starring but I don't really mind, he stares at me all the time so it's only fair.

"What?" He chuckles.

"Nothing." I reply shrugging my shoulders, acting dumb.

"You were just staring at me, do I look weird right now?"

He never looks weird but I like stirring him up.

"Yes, you look very weird right now." I say as I turn around and run my hands through my wet hair.

He puts a hand on my should and turns me back around to face him. He has a panicked expression on his face, it's hilarious.

"Wait, really? Why do I look weird?" His voice is slightly desperate, god he's so self-obsessed.

I roll my eyes and decide to call quits on the joke.

"I'm kidding. You don't look weird."

His eyebrows furrow as he tilts his head to the side like a cute little puppy.

"Then why were you staring at me?"

I sigh and be honest.

"You look good right now, that's why I was staring at you."

As soon as the words leave my mouth and I see his face tint a light pink, I regret saying anything instantly. This time, I turn around and go to walk out of the shower, if I have to look at him anymore I will probably die of embarrassment.

"Wait really?" He grabs my hand as I try to walk away, pulling me back under the running water.

I roll my eyes again at him, my favourite thing to do.

"Yes, okay? Don't make me say it again or I'm going to be sick."

His lips twist into a grin. I bet he just wanted to hear me call him good looking so I'd get embarrassed. I can tell my cheeks are turning pink, if he asks about it I'll just blame it on the heat from the water.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed, y'know that?"

Great, now he's complimenting me, I bet my face is burning red right now.

"I'm always cute so that doesn't flatter me."

"The colour of your face says otherwise." Ukai torments.

"Shut up."

I look down at the ground and frown, he can't look at me right now, it's just making me more nervous.

"Oh c'mon, I know you like it when I tease you."

He places a hand under my chin and lifts my head up to look at him. He rubs his thumb over my cheek, his skin is so soft against mine. I lean my face into his touch, it's soothing. I decide to copy his actions and place one of my hands against his cheek too. It's just as soft as his hand, even though there's a little bit of stubble, his skin is still so smooth. He smiles at the contact, taking a step forward so we're almost touching bodies. He slides his hand down my cheek to my neck, his thumb still moving in slow circles, caressing my skin. I do the same.

"You know," he trails off, his voice is quiet, a low whisper.

"I-," he stops again.

"What is it," I giggle, why is he being so weird right now?

He leans his head down to shorten the gap between our faces, his closeness is making me nervous. His dark brown eyes stare straight into mine and I stare back. I can feel his breath leaving his body, his wet lips are parted slightly. The water is still running over our faces, steam evaporating off our bodies. I blink for a second, and somehow I miss him close the distance between us. His lips press against mine, I freeze for a moment in surprise, but then I let myself fall into motion with him. I close my eyes and kiss him back, his lips move softly and carefully, not at all how I imagined him to kiss, but this is so much better.

His fingers trace the back of my neck, his touch is so light and intoxicating. I run my hands up into his hair, again, softer than I imagined. His other hand moves to the small of my back, lifting up my shirt slightly and placing his hand on my skin. The touch sends shivers up my spine, causing me to gasp quietly into his mouth. His tongue slowly traces my open lips before sliding gently into my mouth. His gentle guidance is making me dizzy so I tighten the grip I have in his hair. He does the same, sliding his hands into the back of my hair, pulling slightly, deepening the kiss.

Our lips move passionately together, deep and sensual. It's so perfect but I want more, I want more of him. I bite his lips, gaining a low groan that escapes his mouth. He pulls me closer, which I didn't think was even possible, pressing our bodies tightly together, running his hand up and down the skin on my back. Our lips move faster, desperate for more of each other. I run one of my hands under the front of his singlet, tracing his abs with the tips of my fingers. He pulls my hair, so I let my head fall back, exposing my neck. He places small, soft kisses from my mouth, to my jaw, then down my neck. This feel so good, I need all of him. I can't believe this is happening right now. Keishin, is kissing me.

The rain is still hailing down against the tin roof, drowning out our quiet moans. A loud crack of thunder makes me jump, breaking the kiss. Ukai smiles at my reaction, pulling away. I don't want this to end, but it's so late now and I still have school tomorrow. I smile back at him and take a small step back.

I rest my head against his chest for a second before walking out from under the running water and go to the storage cupboard to grab some clean towels. My head can't comprehend what just happened. I try and gain my composure before walking back into the change room.

When I come back, Ukai's turned off the shower and is taking off his singlet. I try to hide my reaction but he notices my surprise and laughs.

"You just kissed me and now you're nervous at seeing me with no shirt on?" He laughs again.

"Actually, you kissed me, so I'm just as much surprised to see you without a shirt on, as I was before."

Ukai laughs again, and I can't help but smile. I'm so happy right now, my stomach is doing backflips and I can't stop smiling.

"Well you're right there. I'm surprised I kissed you too."

Umm. What?

I can feel my smile drop instantly, followed by my eyebrows furrowing.

He follows my expression and realises what he's said. His eyes widen and he throws his hands up, quickly walking over to me.

"NO no, I wanted to kiss you, I just promised myself I wouldn't. Y'know, I'm your coach remember?"

"Yeah... I remember."

I hate this. I hate that I can't be with him.

"Hey, c'mon y/n. Let's sit down and talk about this, k?"

"Okay..."

authors note

- sorry I cant update as soon as people want, i'll try my best though :)

thank u everyone for readinggg xxx