𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

•••

♪• Dᴜᴀ ʟɪᴘᴀ ғᴛ ᴅᴀʙᴀʙʏ - ʟᴇᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪɴɢ (sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ & ʀᴇᴠᴇʀʙ)

♪• Dᴜᴀ ʟɪᴘᴀ ғ ᴅᴀʙᴀʙʏ - ʟᴇᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪɴɢ (sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ & ʀᴇᴠᴇʀʙ)

The days went on and now it was finally Saturday night. The day in which I can't say no to going out with Olivia and Isla. I was feeling many different emotions including nervousness and happiness. I was excited for this new experience but I was also thinking about the things people said about clubs. Shaking my head at my thoughts, I turned around and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

As I stood under the warm water, I couldn't help but think about what would possibly happen tonight. I was told yesterday that Landon, Olivia's boyfriend would be joining us and Isla would be getting drunk to apparently loosen     her stress. I don't mind them doing their own thing because I was accustomed to being alone and I never really had company or friends for that matter. Everything was still a learning curve and I was willing to give everything new, a chance.

I quickly turned off the water as soon as I felt steaming hot water start to pour on my skin causing me to jump up a little bit. I exited the glass shower and grabbed my grey towel before wrapping it around my body as per usual. Tonight was going to be different and I was completely ready for something new.

I grabbed the body moisturizer and rubbed it all over my body before making my way over to my bed where my outfit laid. Isla was the one who picked my outfit out after I had told her I didn't know what to wear as this would be my first time going out to a club. She chose my dress and the rest of my outfit but left me to choose my undergarments after recommending a thong for sure.

I decided to take her advice since I didn't know what I was doing and chose a matching black lace set that consisted of a lacy black thong and a strapless black lace bra. So much lace but that was something that I thought would look good. Not that anyone would be seeing it or anything. I wanted to do things that I normally wouldn't do tonight and I guess I would be starting with these.

I clipped the hooks at the back of my bra before I glanced over at the emerald green dress that rested on my duvet covered bed. The dress was beautiful no doubt about it but I was starting to second guess this outing of ours and the dress. I mean you do only live once but was I ready to trust that saying so easily? I was just going to put it up and do what had to be done.

I picked up the dress and slipped it on while the diamond chain like straps were cold on my shoulder causing me to shiver. The dress went up to my mid thigh causing me to tug at it not used to such a revealing outfit. I stopped what I was doing as soon as Isla barged into my room and started to speak to me.

"Anna stop playing with your dress and let's get going." She stated firmly pointing toward the clock that was hanging the wall close to the bathroom door.