𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀

•••

♪• Hᴀʀʀʏ sᴛʏʟᴇs - ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ

I left the room as soon as I saw her tear stained cheeks. I looked down at the ringing phone in my hands as it read "μαμά".

My mother is calling me and now wasn't such a good time, especially when my pregnant wife had dried tears on her face which was caused by me. She- my mother, has always been an early bird.

"Hello." I walked down the stairs and into the living room, sitting on the couch.

"Have you told her yet?" I shook my head at my mothers first question. The question that I've asked myself every damn day.

"Told her what, μαμά? That she has been married into a crime family and when I'm around her I become this softy?" I leaned back in frustration as I brought a hand through my hair.

{mom}

"And when are you going to tell her, Hugo? When she finds out herself or when she realizes that she cant trust you anymore.

"Your dad is a mafia boss, μαμά. Not to mention that you are the rightful heir." I groaned, my hand running down my face in endless frustration.

"The mafia is a family business, υιός, plus sadly I wasn't good enough for the title." I let out a breath that I've been holding in. My mother, born the rightful heir, wasn't good enough for the title as my grandfather would say, so he gave it to my uncle, her younger brother.

{son}

I didn't want to talk about this. I had other things on my mind and the house that I had bought on the beach property was almost done being built by the company's top architect.

"Besides that, how are you both getting along?" I thought to myself deeply about the question she has just asked. In the beginning things weren't as I thought but now I don't know. How do you tell your wife that you're supposed to be the next mafia boss but you don't want it nor the title?

"We're doing fine, μαμά but I'm addicted." I stood up, walking down the hall heading into my man cave to that couch sitting down.

"Σκατά, Hugo. Are you drinking again? What have I told you about that?" She automatically started yelling as her loud voice rang through ear.

{Shit}

"Μαμά I'm not drinking again okay."

"So what do you mean you're addicted?" I sighed heavily.

"I'm addicted to her, μαμά. The way she smiles at me, her pout when she is sad or the way she speaks french when she is excited or upset. I'm addicted to her to the point where if she were to ever leave me, I would lose sanity." I closed my eyes with Avianna being the only one clouding my mind.