𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

•••

♪• Dʀᴀᴋᴇ - ғɪɴᴇssᴇ (sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ)

♪• Dʀᴀᴋᴇ - ғɪɴᴇss (sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ)

"Baby, as much as I like to see that tight ass of yours I need you to put some clothes on." I blushed as he picked me up off of the countertop, placing me on my feet. The sound of a slap rang through the kitchen as his large hand connected with my ass, causing a stinging sensation.

"Seriously Hugo?" I looked up at him as he took off his black shirt before placing it on me. The larger shit covered my three month pregnant belly, making me sigh.

"Always, αγάπη μου." His hands grabbed on to my waist as he leaned down to me.

His lips were warm and wet as he had licked his lips prior to these actions. His hands squeezed my waist as he deepened the kiss, licking my lip for entrance which I denied before pushing him away gently.

"Stop it."

"You look pretty in my shirt, αγάπη μου, but later it would look even better on the floor of our bedroom as I fuck that pretty pussy of yours." He looked at me with a smirk while I just rolled my eyes.

"That's a lie." I took his hand off of me only for one of them to make its way to my neck, gripping it.

"Baby, I hate liars and I can assure you that when I fuck to senseless you won't be saying that again." The dominance in his voice told me that he was true about his words causing me to rub my thighs together.

"Look at you. Rubbing your thighs together because you know that I'm not lying. I wouldn't be surprised if that pretty pussy of yours was dripping wet, for me."

"Your a brat and if you continue to act like one, I'll fuck you like one." He tapped the side on my neck, his eyes a darker shade of green and he realized my neck from his hold.

"I'm not a brat Hugo." I glanced at him from my long eyelashes.

"No but you're acting like one." With that he turned around going to the stove before turning it on.

I quickly went upstairs slipping on my shorts underneath it,going back down stairs before going over to him. His muscular body leaning on the counter as he watched the stove as the food cooked. He looked me up and down with a smirk before opening his mouth to speak.

"So you needed to take not one but three shirts because you liked it?" I nodded my head before giving him a slight hug as I couldn't go any closer. He was referring to earlier this morning when I woke up heading straight to the bathroom with the evil morning sickness that came over me.

I had taken one of his shirts not liking the colour before choosing one in mind while I also didn't like that colour. I ended up just wearing my bra and pantie before he placed this shirt on me moments ago.