𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀 | 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝘼𝙂𝙊

•••

 ♪• Kʜᴀʟɪᴅ - ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ (sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ & ʀᴇᴠᴇʀʙ)

The midnight sky filled with stars that shined bright among the city lights. Going back inside the girl packed up her telescope going to bed only wanting one thing to be loved.

Avianna Skye is a girl who was brought up among parents that never wanted her. Being the youngest of three children she was never appreciated. Home schooled her whole life and graduated from NYC university by doing online classes she was extremely smart especially since she graduated at twenty because of doing summer school with flying colors. She was originally from France. Paris to be exact but for a person born in the city of love she never truly felt loved. As some would say, she was desperate. Desperate to feel included, loved and wanted. She truly just wanted someone to love her for who she really was.

Her mother and father had always dreamed and hoped for three sons, so when they had two they were delighted in every way including from the moon and back. They tried for a third many times and when it finally happened they had a beautiful baby girl. The little baby girl had light fair hair and blue eyes that were so enchanting, eyes that would brighten your day not to mention the light freckles that were splattered along her nose. The nurses in the room thought the newborn baby would grow up to be praised and loved endlessly seeing as she was blessed by the angels above. But how wrong they were...

"Avianna get up now or else we're going to be late!"

"Yes, mother." I said following my mother's orders knowing if I didn't there would be consequences.

I was honestly tired of living this life. A life where I am not wanted or loved. A life in which causes me endless amounts of pain. I only ever wanted to be loved and called me desperate but it was true.

"Oh, who am I kidding. I don't think anyone would ever want to love me."

Wiping my tears away I went into the bathroom and got ready for the day not knowing where or what I would be doing. My parents never really loved me I guess. I love them even though the feeling wasn't shared back to me, they gave me food and shelter and clothes on my back.