𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙎 𝙏𝙒𝙊

•••

♪• Dᴅɢ & ᴏɢ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ғᴛ

♪• Dᴅɢ & ᴏɢ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ғᴛ. ᴄᴏɪ ʟᴇʀᴀʏ - ɪᴍᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ

"The deal is done."

"I want more, Apollo. This is a business."

"As a grown man, you're calling a whore house and prostitution a business?" I chuckled.

"I'm getting paid, aren't I Apollo?" He smiled. His teeth are yellow looking with his bulging beer belly.

"Your wife would also be a great whore that would get me millions." He laughed. He didn't get to say anything before a bullet was put through his head.

A fuming Lucas stood beside me with the gun in his hands before yelling at his men to clean up the mess.

No words were said as we exited the room. I was fuming along with Lucas as the motherfucker spoke about my wife.

The music blared in my ears. This isn't a damn club yet Lucas was being as extra as he possibly could. Though the amount of people who had left claiming they needed to do 'important' things at home.

So damn inpatient.

They just wanted to fuck each other and didn't have the decency to wait. And as much as I would like to do the same with my wife, I had to stay here upon her request.

"Get the hell out of my face, ηλίθιος μπάσταρδος." I looked at him and then to my wife. I watched silently as she swayed her hips and her blonde hair let loose going from left to right.

{stupid bastard}

"Don't be upset, Apollo." I glance back at him before flipping him off. The stupid shit was as annoying as his exitance.

"Where is your wife, Lucas?" I looked back at Avianna after hearing cheers and hots coming from the other woman surrounding her.

They had turned the goddamn place into some club. grinding on eating while playing loud music.

"You know Avianna and my wife are inseparable. Look at them, they have lost their minds dancing as if they don't have husbands watching them." I watched Avianna closely. Her glaze met mine before she winked and smiled. Her smile never flattered and every time she smiled she made me weak.

She is my weakness. My wife. My woman.

"You irritate me Lucas." He looked at me with a glint in his eyes.

He laughed watching me before looking down at his watch. "You love me, Apollo."

"Σκατά." I handed him the glass of whiskey not liking the way his guest looked at my wife.

{Fucker}

"Bye to you too, Apollo." And this man was supposed to be in charge of a mafia.

Leaving him, I glanced towards my wife, upset at the man who had been watching her. He inched closer to her but seeing another man tell him something, he backed off.