𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙎 𝙊𝙉𝙀

•••

♪• Dʀᴀᴋᴇ - ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɪssᴜᴇs

"What did she do now?" I looked down at the mini figure who had a slight mop of light brown hair almost looking dirty blonde.

I watched as Artemis looked up at me with his blue eyes matching mine as he shook his head not revealing his twin sister's antics. He was more than quiet and feared that he wouldn't be as social since he was usually with Astraea or just by himself.

"Ro, what did she do?" I leaned down slightly, grabbing a hold of his small hand as he continued to avoid my question.

Sighing lightly it was now my turn to shake my head as I walked to the kitchen seeing the mess little miss Belle had made. I looked around as I brought my hand to run it through my hair as I thought about the mess before me.

The flour was everywhere and for a four year old this was a daily thing for her to do. Make a mess leaving mommy to clean with a little help from her.

It was a bit easier to clean the floor seeing as yesterday she had eggs that she somehow managed to get from the top shelf of the fridge. It wasn't her fault completely but with Hugo being her father and spoiling her rotten, he gave them to her.

"Astraea, what are you doing?" I cringed upon hearing her excise loud screech before it turned into a crying fit.

Very dramatic.

"Mommy it wasn't me..." She got up stumbling a little as she made her way towards me with her head down. Hiccupping and sobbing slowly, seeming embarrassed.

"Why are you always making a mess, Belle?" She walked up to me holding onto my leg as she continued to cry.

"I don't like this house."

Raising my eyebrows I glanced down at herewith a little laugh. "Babes, you know that having a new house isn't that bad."

"But I don't like it." I shook my head, bending down to get on my knees with Astraea immediately giving me a hug as she sniffled, cooling down a bit from her crying.

"Ro, I'm sorry for being mean." I smiled proudly as I watched the interaction between the two of them as Astraea left my arms going into her brothers as Artemis nodded his head silently saying that it was okay.

As a mom to two four years old it was quite a challenge especially when one was a total diva and the other one was quiet and observative. I sighed a bit stressed out knowing that I would have to clean the mess that Astraea made and know hearing my other little girl crying.

Athena Maelle Apollo, our little rainbow baby that held so much joy it was impossible to be in a bad mood even when you're in a tough situation. Both Hugo and Artemis would have their hands full when it came to chasing the boys away.