𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

•••

♪• Dᴊ ᴋʜᴀʟᴇᴅ & sᴢᴀ - ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴜs

♪• D ᴋʜᴀʟᴇᴅ & sᴢᴀ - ᴊᴜs s

The creamy brown colour of the peanut butter made me even hungrier. I looked down at the peanut butter covered toast as it was a new craving that I now had.

Bringing the toast to my mouth, I cutted my chair closer to the table as I looked down at my phone, watching random things on netflix. I felt so bored out of my mind but I would probably go sightseeing today. Greece was simply beautiful and there was no way I would pass up the opportunity to see what it had to offer. Pregnant, hurt or not, I was determined to see things.

I haven't seen Hugo since yesterday and well, I was glad for that. I hated that I was repeatedly hurt throughout my life and I felt as though I was a burden to most. If not everyone who associated themselves with me.

I made sure to wear a long sleeve top that was breathable but also my lounge pants with it. I couldn't endure being called any other degrading names. I don't think I could forgive Hugo for calling me those names but we were technically bound to each other for life as we were married and expecting twins.

My hair was in a ponytail at the back as my hair was getting longer. I briefly looked down at my wedding ring, the diamond shining beautifully within my sight making me sigh heavily at the things going on within my life.

I continued to eat my peanut butter toast before I heard a knock on the door. Looking up towards the door, I cautiously got up before walking towards the door slowly looking with confusion.

Like our house back home, this door was a full blockage one without any way to see outside. Opening the door I looked up at Victoria, the woman who had looked my husband up and down at the party two days ago.

Why was she here anyways? She had no business being here.

I watched as she shoved me over to the side making her way inside our villa. I wasn't in any place to judge but her shirt was hardly covering her breast and her ripped light-washed jeans was the thing going along with her outfit. I nodded my head as she continued to walk around looking around everywhere which I assumed maybe for Hugo.

"Where is Hugo, fat one?" I rolled my eyes as she spoke to me once again like trash. I closed the door before walking back towards my toast needing to eat as I had three people to feed rather than listening to her.

"I'm talking to you." I took a deep breath before I looked at her. Now annoyed that she would just leave me alone.

"Well, I'm not." I took a bite out of my toast before drinking some of my orange juice.

"Where is Hugo?" I got up to say something but the sound of her squeaky yell made me whine as my ears rang.

"Hugo, I was looking for you." I sighed as Hugo looked at me with a hard look. His eyes were boring deep within my soul, his eyes were filled with a cold look but voided any emotion.