𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀

•••

♪• Bʀᴀɴᴅʏ & ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ - ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ

That's how it always was, me looking at her as she slept with a grim look on her face. Only this time it was different as I watched her little button nose scrunch up like she was about to sneeze before it went leaving her to show a small smile.

She looked comfortable with this pillow thing she bought, and if I was being completely honest I was upset. Upset that I called her names but upset that I did it in the first place.

When I did it the first time, I felt like shit. Calling my wife a 'bitch' was low especially when she was giving me two special gifts. The stress of my business and my grandfather contacting me was something that made me lose it. Yet I lost control and took my anger out on her.

She snuggled closer into the pillow with a small sigh making me nod my head, knowing that she was alright. I left the room, closing the door quietly, before heading into our room, which she refused to sleep in.

Stripping my clothes I got into he shower and turned on the water. I stood there with a hand on the wall while my forehead rested on it as well.

I'm a fucking bastard.

That was all that went through my head as I thought of her eyes looking ashamed and embarrassed each time her eyes met mine. I was a fucked up fucker, who brought pain to their wife.

I was a bitch for doing so and I know everyone would have my head for treating her the way I have. My mother and father especially as they both thought of her as their very own daughter. She was the first one to be asked about each time they called, even with Julian the kind man himself.

I remember when he had told me not to break her heart before getting to know her. Yet I did exactly that, knowing that the consequences I would face would be big.

I was a fool. A stupid man for hurting their wife especially when she was carrying my children. My twins. Both my son and daughter, the ones who would call me father yet I treated their mother like she was nothing to me.

She was much more to me than anyone could ever imagine. I thought of her all day, everyday. Wondering if she was okay or if she had drank water. I was afraid to admit that I love her.

Sighing in irritation by my own behaviour towards her, I grabbed the soap and loofah that Avianna bought me before showing. I glanced down at the floor as the soap drained thinking of the last time Avianna was in here with me.

My cock got hard at the thought, making me turn the shower too cold. I was going to claim what was rightfully mine. I needed to do it for me and my family. My grandfather knew what he was doing with the old hag, knew what would happen if he didnt give my mother η μαφία, that old bastard knew.