𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

•••

♪• Fᴀᴛ ᴊᴏᴇ - ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ʟᴜᴠ

Cries. That was all that could be heard. I honestly didn't know if I could get used to it.

"Stay. I'll get the twins." Glancing at her sleeping state, I got up with a groan hearing both the twins cry louder.

Avianna had been getting up every couple of hours to feed the twins and even more now since both Artemis and Astraea were on different feeding schedules. She needed sleep and I was happy to give her that. Even if it was just for a few more minutes.

I went to the twins room with a sigh. They were so loud especially for twins who were usually chill. They hardly did anything besides poop, eat and sleep. Usually sleeping but they were twins so if one starts, the other one begins.

"You know that they're hungry." I looked at her as she smiled. Her voice is quiet and soft, not wanting to get them worked up, and for the past couple of weeks, Avianna has been doing her very best. I was beyond proud of her.

"I told you to sleep more." I glanced at her as she shrugged her shoulders completely disregarding me as she made her way to pick clothes out for the twins. They had way too many clothes but denying or saying something to her would get me in trouble and I wasn't into it.

"You're very bossy." Her smile was everything I craved to see. Day and night, every hour at any moment.

She did things with class and elegance even when she felt tired from being up all night with the twins and as much as I tried to help her, she still managed to do things like a pro. Artemis and Astraea were more than lucky to have her as their mother and I was even luckier to have as my wife.

A woman who knew what to say, how to say it but also had a mind for herself knowing that she was stronger than most would think.

"Of course they're hungry, they don't want the bottle." Her blue eyes shined with amusement as she ran a hand through her hair before tying it up into what she called her messy bun. It was true, they didn't want the bottle that Avianna pumped for them.

Looking down at Astraea, her green eyes like mine looked right back at me before she let out a scream causing me to glare at the little girl in my arms.

"Ανόητο κορίτσι." She looked at me with a toothless smile before she started to cry like something had happened to her.

{Silly girl}

Avianna shook her head gently, taking Astraea from my arms before shooting me a glare after seeing Artemis was now also wide awake. "Seriously Hugo?"

"What? She was smiling at me after she screamed, she should be getting in trouble."

"Yup, blame our daughter. Get Ro, bring him down stairs." She rolled her eyes turning on her heel.

"And don't forget the dippers, old man." What Bullshit.