𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊

•••

♪• Aʀɪᴀɴᴀ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴇ - ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ (sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ & ʀᴇᴠᴇʀʙ)

♪• Aʀɪᴀɴᴀ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴇ - ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴀs ᴛɪᴍᴇ (sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ & ʀᴇᴠᴇʀʙ)

I was too easy when it came to forgiving people. Though the things I've been through aren't flowers and kisses, I've learned to forgive but never forget. It made me a better person, inside and out.

I looked over at Hugo who was still sleeping peacefully. His tattooed arm resting over his head covering his eyes while his hair looked messy yet good at the same time.

I glanced at myself as the nude beige like dress hugged my body nicely showing my belly. My feet in a pair of white sandals and a white bag that I had set aside for later, completed my outfit perfectly.

Smiling as I looked again at myself to see that my small baby bump was completely out, proudly showing that I was pregnant. Pregnant with not only one baby but two little beans.

Twins were not something that I was expecting, at all. I have no complaints though, at least not yet as this was something that I would remember for a lifetime.

I turned to the side as I stood in front of the mirror admiring the noticeable baby bump that was still small but there. There to me, Hugo and now the world. I gently placed my hand over my bump, giggling slightly to myself as the thought of me looking huge in a couple of months passed through my head. 

Wondering if I would still be able to see my feet by then and walk properly without waddling like those I've seen on television. Maybe I would be a lot bigger than most or even smaller seeing as all pregnancies were different in their own unique way.

I ran a hand through my hair, letting out a sigh of relief as my fingers detached from the knots within my hair.

I turned away from the mirror walking back to the bed where Hugo still slept. The duvet draped around his waist while tattoos and muscles showed causing me to blush as I ogled over my own husband.

I slowly got onto the bed before I tapped his shoulder, indicating that he needed to get up. This man was something else. I watched as a smirk grew on his lips while he removed his arm from his eyes.

"Baby, I've seen you this whole time." I looked at him quietly before getting back off of the bed and going into the closet.

I grabbed him a black dress shirt white with his black dress pants as that was practically the only thing he owned. His whole wardrobe was made of many dark colours, especially a greater amount being black.

I walked back out with them in my hands putting them neatly on the bed before looking up at him. I watched as Hugo looked down at me from where he was now standing, his abs directly in front of my face if I were to look straight ahead. It was a result of being short but I didn't mind.