𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

•••

♪• H

♪• H..ʀ & Bʀʏsᴏɴ ᴛɪʟʟᴇʀ - ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ (sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ & ʀᴇᴠᴇʀʙ)

"Avianna, get up we're going to land in five minutes." I groaned quietly not wanting to get up just yet.

I felt so tired and I was still feeling a slight tingling sensation in between my legs. It didn't hurt at all but it just felt a bit weird. I snuggled into his arm more liking the warmth that radiated from him.

My stomach however, restricted me from doing so because I suddenly felt very nauseous. I let go of his arm before sitting up properly in my seat with my eyes still closed hoping that the feeling will go away.

I opened my eyes slowly looking around the lightly lit plane looking to my side to see Hugo. He was on his computer typing something before he turned it off and started to pack it up.

"Hugo?" I looked at him, my hands naturally grabbing his. I looked down at my small hands in his large ones before looking back at him.

"I don't feel too well." I closed my eyes once again leaning my head back on the head rest as the feeling became more intense. I squeezed his hand at the feeling causing me to mutter a quiet "sorry" due to my behavior.

"Avianna, are you okay?" I opened my eyes to look at him while his sea green eyes stared back at me with worry.

His eyes looked at me while I let go of his hand and leaned my head on his shoulder. I haven't been accustomed to being on planes since the only time that I've ever really been on a plane was when I moved from France.

I ran a hand through my hair breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth. I needed to relax or else I was going to start feeling anxious.

"Baby relax." Hugo kissed the crown of my head.

My thoughts drifted back to the two packs of pregnancy tests. Isla's note made me think carefully about the topic. I wasn't sure if I was pregnant or not but I wasn't sure what would happen if I was.

When people have babies there are and will always be important things to think about. Emotionally, mentally and physically. For me it was a matter of was I ready. Was I ready to have a child?

I knew that if I was pregnant that Hugo, no doubt would be the father but if I were to tell him would he believe me? The way we met wasn't ideal but he was the only man that I have ever been with.

Not to mention that we haven't even been married for twenty-four hours yet and we already had sex. Our marriage was very much real but was it love?

I wasn't sure...