𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀 | 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍

•••

♪• Nᴇ-ʏᴏ - sᴏ sɪᴄᴋ

♪• N-ʏᴏ - s sɪᴄᴋ

Three years.

That's how long it has been since a lot of things have happened. To say the bare minimum, a lot of shit has happened.

I, for one, have changed. After a huge fight between Isla, Olivia and I. Long story short, both Olivia and I have stopped talking to Isla completely. She started acting shady and I was too naïve to realize it before.

Throughout the time, I have learned a lot of things about myself and about different ways of dealing with things. Hugo still stayed by my side with everything but he still instated on keeping me as innocent as possible.

Honestly, I just had to grow up. I had to be older and achieve many more things in order to show my children that anything was possible. I had to be a good example and dealing with two little munchkins, it got hard at times.

I knew giving them lollipops would make them higher but it was necessary to wear them out so that they would sleep longer. I'm sure they liked the drive today because their very extra father had gotten me a Lamborghini after I basically told him that it was not necessary.

The sneaky old man went behind my back and made the purchase. I spoke to him about it but he refused to listen to me. It wasn't until I started to spend more time with his mom that he had gotten jealous and apologized.

Astraea was still her sassy self while Artemis had grown protective over her yet he was still reserved and only spoke when he felt the need to. They had changed a lot since they were babies and quite frank, I wouldn't change anything about them.

I sighed quietly, as I exited their room. They hated being apart and although they each had their own room, they refused to be apart. We just decided that sharing a room wasn't going to harm anyone. It wouldn't be a permanent decision but they were kids, I wasn't going to ruin that for them.

I walked down the hallway a bit near the stairs just to see if the safety child gate was closed. I couldn't have it open or else it would become a hazard for the twins.

Because we had two separate staircases, we needed two different gates for it and I was just glad that Hugo had hired someone to turn one of the rooms down stairs into a playroom that way. I wasn't as nervous about leaving for two minutes.

Opening our room door,  I saw the back side of Hugo as he did whatever he was doing.

He has been acting strange for the last two days. I felt like we had gotten closer after our miscarriage with the fact that we grieved together and in a way we have been so hard on each other but I couldn't take it anymore, I had to know what was up with him.

About a year ago, I found out I had been pregnant again. Everyone had been jumping out of their seat after hearing the news but because I had twins my hormones still hadn't been under control causing me to have a miscarriage.