𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

•••

♪• Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ - ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs

I woke up feeling a bit sluggish and lazy. I really only desired to get a full night's worth of sleep but things were clouding my mind and it made me even more stressed out. I just wanted to close my eyes and dream about doing fun things. Things that were uncommon to most yet a dream to many.

I glanced around the room before looking back at the empty spot next to me. It was cold meaning that Hugo hadn't returned or he got up early. I was actually very disappointed when he didn't bother to follow me yesterday but I hope I didn't cause a scene because I didn't want to add on to whatever list he had of being angry with me.

I was still hurt from yesterday's event and to be honest, I didn't really want to see him. I wanted him to apologize for what he did because it wasn't right at all. It was mean and cruel but completely different from how we usually interacted with each other. When you thought deeply about it, our relationship started with a one-nightstand that continued the next day.

We got married and acted as a couple while getting to know one another but I feel like there are still some things that we didn't know about each other. A few secrets that were yet to be revived but in time they would and it would be a complete shock to us both.

Clearly something was bothering him but he hurt me, and what hurt me the most was that he didn't bother to speak to me about it. Speak to me about what was bothering him that caused me to face the consequences. Instead he took his anger out on me, leaving me with light tinted bruises on my wrist and the hurtful thought of me being a bitch.

I got out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom. I was really starting to think that one of the twins was resting on my back. I always had to sleep there and I couldn't sleep on my belly so, I was practically stuck with sleeping on either side or on my back, which was the most pleasant thing to do.

Grabbing my tooth brush and towel I did what I needed to do meaning brush my teeth and shower. When I came out of the shower, I looked in the mirror at my bump wishing to meet them soon. They were little human beings that both Hugo and I created and I couldn't wait to love and snuggle with them.

After I was done, I went to my suitcase grabbing a lace dress along with my black lace underwear leaving the bra aside as they would irritate me. My boobs were still sore and that was causing me additional pain as well to what I've currently been going through.

I would be sure to ask Dr. Martinez in my upcoming appointment because this was now very bothersome. I hated having pain in them but with pregnancy came the many different changes with my body as well with my hormones.

Shaking my head at the thoughts that swarm my brain, I put my hair in a messy bun with my clip as I turned on my heel going to the kitchen craving pancakes. They were not my favorite thing, especially when you can put chocolate in it.