𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

•••

♪• Dᴊ ᴋʜᴀʟᴇᴅ ғᴛ

♪• D ᴋʜᴀʟᴇᴅ ғ. ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇ - ɢʀᴇᴇᴄᴇ

"Look at the pretty momma, princess." I laughed at Lucas as he came into my office with a smile on his face.

"What are you doing here, Lu?" I watched as he placed the box on my desk motioning to open it.

"I came to see you, princess." I rolled my eyes at him before opening the box to see that it was strawberry sponge cake squares. I've been craving anything and everything sweet as well as a few sour things.

"Thank you Lucas. How are you and Cecelia?" I took one of the cakes out before I started to eat them, making sure to offer him one which he took gladly.

"It was Cecelia who got them for you before she left for France." He smiled at me as he spoke about his wife. They had gotten married two months ago. It was such a nice small wedding but unfortunately Hugo couldn't go because something was up with his business at the time.

"Other than that, we're doing good. I'm doing well. What about you and your husband, princess?" I blushed looking down remembering what Hugo had said the last time I spoke to Lucas on the phone. He was so dirty, "we're good as well as these babies."

I smiled looking down at my showing belly in my white dress that showed my bump perfectly. I thank Hugo for this one though. He had gotten it for me saying that I would look effortlessly breath taking in it.

"Okay, well besides that. The house on the beach hill is completely done and ready to be decorated. Lilith, isn't sure if she wants you to do it though since you're pregnant." I sighed knowing that I might not be able to do the interior of the house.

"But I really wanted to do that." I whined becoming sad at the thought of not doing something I love but if it wasn't safe for mom and my babies, I would never take the chance.

"Don't be a sad princess. I'll ask her but I know for sure that you will not be allowed to paint or use strong chemicals."  I nodded my head at his words.

"The construction workers are cleaning up and the owners will be looking for whatever they want changed and added."  He looked at me in thought before he glanced at me hesitantly.

"Avianna? May I touch your bump?" His cheeks turned pink as he scratched the back of his neck, almost looking embarrassed.

"You may Lucas." I laughed standing up walking over to him. His hands rested on my belly causing me to laugh once more feeling ticklish.

"Did I do something wrong?" He immediately moved his hands away.

"No! Sorry, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm just very ticklish there." I smiled kindly, backing away now craving more of those cakes.