𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

•••

♪• Kᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ - ғᴇᴇʟs (sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ & ʀᴇᴠᴇʀʙ)

The beautiful house before us wasn't something that could even be called a house anymore.

A mansion with detailed designs yet in actuality it was unique in its own way causing it to be more than a simple billion dollar mansion. I tilted my head up to look at Hugo who was looking down at me with a blank expression.

He's been acting distant most of the time and it sucked. Like his emotions were definitely off and on while I however, was still overwhelmed by the news I found out three days ago. After finding out that I'm pregnant we spent two more days in Bali before returning home to Manhattan to be reminded that I was in fact married and that I would now live with Hugo.

"Is this your house?" From what I could remember this wasn't the house he had last time. The first and last time I've been to his house was when we first met. The one-night stand it had come out to be. The same one-night stand that added hope to our future yet a bad start to our past.

"Baby, it's not my house but our house." I nodded my head slowly not knowing what to say. He started walking only to stop half way and put a hand out for me to hold. I wasn't sure at first but I put my hand in his as our fingers laced together becoming one.

"Hugo, it's very beautiful." I gasped as he opened the large front doors. Inside of the house was magnificent. The design from the outside to the design that was displayed on the inside. Everything was just so beautiful but I was kind of wondering if it was a bit much for just the two of us or soon to be three of us.

"Do you like it?" I looked at him nodding my head because I truly did like it but I loved it even more.

I looked around, seeing our suitcases in the corner of the entryway. The glass mirror and the marble floors were nothing short of elegance and class. I let go of his hand walking towards the suitcases pulling up the handles before dragging both of them out of the way, walking to wherever.

Finding the stairs that were twin like stairs with separate stairs that meet at the top. I left them there turning around only to bump into a confused Hugo. His hand on my waist while I had my head on his chest since that was where I reached. I sighed, stepping away a bit as his hand rested and surely grabbed my waist tightly but it wasn't enough to hurt me at all.

"Why did you do that?" I rolled my eyes, pushing his hand away from my waist which was no use as he didn't move them at all.

"I didn't like where they were before." I looked up at him before moving my head to look behind him.

I put my hand on his pinching him to let me go which he did. I walked away from him excited as I saw a massive kitchen. It was very modern with marble countertops, a separate area that was like a serving bar with a t.v that was off. Everything in this house was stunning but now I wanted to see more.